Outlook 2002 " Relaying denied. Proper authentication required."

Ok I have just recently switched aver to a new domain for
a web site. I went through the configuration stuff in
outlook under the accounts and it connects to all the
servers and sends the test message just fine. If i try to
send anything to anybody but me it says undeliverable.
This includes emails on the same domain. I get the
following message:

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.