outlook 2002: out of memory or system resources

I'm getting the following message when I try to print one
particular email...

outlook 2002:  out of memory or system resources

I don't get the message when I print other email but one
specific email.

I'm using Outlook 2002 with Windows XP.

Jack
0
anonymous (74722)

outlook address book in excel
Hello, i am using MS Office 2000 std. I have 1 PST and one personal address book configured in outlook. now i want all the email adresses to apear in MS Excel when i click email button on excel worksheet. I know it's possible, because i can do it in another pc but not in my own pc. so please tell me how do i configure it? please explain the steps. Thanks zia Hi Zia Excel use the mail program that is on the programs tab in the Internet options dialog (on the Control panel.) You can use the address book then by clicking on the Book image before "To" if you use the E-mail ...

RPC over HTTP outlook setup problem
Hi All. I have just setup RPC over HTTP and when adding an account to outlook I add my FQDN for my exchange server and then my username and then hit check name. Its resolves my server name to a local hostname ie. hostname.domain.local. Since Im trying to access this over a WAN it obvoiusly wont work. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks in Advance. Blaine You will need the common name for your site. For example the internet DNS name could be, mail.yourdomain.com. Did you create your own CA or are using a Third Party? You can check and verify what it is. I am including link to he...

Incoming emails in plain text only
I have just started using Outlook as my mail / contacts / diary client and have hit a problem. For some reason it is only displaying incomin e-mails as plain text. My previous clients had no probs showing th more complex ones (?HTML) with pictures and flashy bits. Now all i just plain. I have scoured the options menus to see if something ha been switched off; I have set the outgoing text format to HTML; but al to no avail. Even the smileys I send come back simply as hyperlink when people reply. I should have mentioned that the version is Outlook 2002 (Office XP). Any ideas anyone ----------...

Can Outlook 2007 look like old Outlook versions
I like most of the changes in O2007. But I would like to be able to have the same keystrokes in 2007 had in 2003. For example, I would like F5 to send/receive email. I would like PAGE UP to go to the previous week in the calendar. Any way to do this or am I stuck? BONUS: In the old Outlook I could modify hotkeys . . . I could have ALT-T take me to Go To Today. Can I modify hotkeys in 2007? F5 is history. It's F9 now. How did you change the hotkeys in Outlook 2003? You can add buttons to the toolbar and change the shortcuts, just as before. On the page up/down, It doesn't l...

VPN & Outlook
Hi! My remote users use Cisco VPN client to connect to our Network using Mac Osx running Outlook 2001 in native mode.. SOme users complain that they cannot get outlook to work, although on outlook properties exchange server recognizes the server name and username.. any help is appreciated Paras ...

IE and Outlook Error
I'm trying to access my work email from home and I get the following error (password works and I get into the Microsoft Exchange Server fine via IE): "Unable to get renderer". Any ideas? The systems guys at work have been working the issue for 2 weeks now and have got nothing. I have been accessing my work email from home for over a year now with no problems. ...

How to use Outlook as a phone book?
Is there any program that interfaces with the address book of Outlook whereby I can bring up a name and have the option to email, IM (MSN/Skype/Yahoo Messenger/Paltalk), phone or fax them? I would need a fax modem with full duplex of course for phoning and faxing. And a mic or headset. It just seems redundant not to use the computer as a phone. The possibilities are endless for contact management, not to mention incoming calls. They could all be logged on the computer. The downside is the computer has to be on all the time. But for many of us, it is anyway. Gary...

Windows Mobile 6 and outlook
Hi.... This is probably the wrong NG, but if so, please redirect me.... Is there a way to clear the Outlook app in my HTC Touch Windows Mobile 6 for all contacts, calendar events, notes and so forth....? -- Regards Zadig Galbaras (nick) www.tresfjording.com ----- microsoft.public.pocketpc or microsoft.public.smartphone --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Zadig Galbaras asked: | Hi.... |=20 | This is prob...

outlook email embedded links do not activate
The links embedded in outlook emails do not activate any more - no matter how you click on them. Is there any suggestion to find out what made them stop working? They worked for a couple of years - now they do not. Thanks eg ...

Exchange 2003 & Outlook 2003
Here is my system requirements: Microsoft Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition Microsoft Outlook 2003 I have Microsoft Outlook 2003 on my desktop and on my Tablet PC. Typically, I use my desktop to retrieve emails and respond to emails that come from the Exchange 2003. However, I opened up my Tablet PC Outlook 2003 and the emails began to show up on my Outlook on my Tablet but at the same time on my Desktop the emails disappeared. So now all of my old emails are on my Tablet PC and are not on my desktop. How can I fix it so what I see on my tablet I see on my desktop? I would also like it ...

Outlook - 2003
Have an odd problem - my mouse right-click functions in the mail item lists has suddenly stoipped working. This is the one that gives a drop down menu for individual mail items. Odd thing is that other right-mouse functionality (e.g. with side panel menu) still works. Any ideas how to restore? Mick ...

Upgrade to 2002 Problem
I recently used the Microsoft Site to upgrade my software from 2000 to 2002. Everything seemed to have gone well, except I now experience an anoying problem with Excel. Example: In a blank worksheet, I enter 500 in cell A1. In Cell B1, I enter "=A1/5" without the quotes, and the value displayed is 100. Now if I go to cell B1 and delete the leading "=" so that the cell value should be "A1/5", Excel generates a custom format "B2d-mmm" and the value shown on the formula bar is "3/8/2003", and the value shown in the cell is some apparent...

Migrating .pst's to Outlook 2003
I had Outlook 2002 and two separate .pst files for Hotmail and an IMAP server I connected to. I am having a terrible time getting Outlook to use the existing .pst's on my server and not creating the bloody files on the c:\ drive. Can anyone help me force this pig to use the existing files inaccordance with their accounts and not create new ones on the computer itself? Thank you in advanced. What happens if you use File->Open->Outlook Data Files? Oink. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest ...

Can't Open Outlook #12
I have tried so many "fixes", nothing seems to work. I'm using Outlook 2003 on a Vista laptop. Here's the error message"Unable to open your default email folders. The information store store could not be opened" I've tried, new profiles, uinstalling, safe mode etc. Any sugestions What we need to know is what information store you are using and how you configured Outlook to connect to it. We also need to know the steps that created this behavior. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ralph" <Ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

Outlook contact synchronization
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AD_01C6429A.D3A43A30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Has anyone detected a rhyme or reason why Outlook contacts in some folders are �trackable� in CRM while other Outlook contacts in the same folder tree are �not valid for promotion to Microsoft CRM�? I�ve looked at all the folder properties, forms, permissions, synchronization, etc. and can�t detect the pattern needed to be trackable... Thanks, Richard ------=_NextPart_000_00AD_01C6429A.D3A43A30 Content-Typ...

Microsft Outlook
For one of my exchange accounts, I keep getting a message "unable to get renderer", and the top pane has a message that says "Object required objFolder" ...

Rule causing Outlook to stop responding
Client machine W2K, Office XP Pro SP 2 I am using Outlook for Pop3 mail. I have reinstalled W2K and Office XP due to this problem occurring. I have a new .pst file from the install and I had run the scanpst.exe on the old installation with no change in my results. It seemed to start after installing Office SP3 which is why I only install SP2 at this point. I have created and now deleted another rule that simply moves email from another address to a folder and it worked fine. I recreated the following rule: Apply this rule after the message arrives from abc@foo.bar and permanently delete it an...

Outlook profile not created on login
Hi, I have a .mst file that I have already setup in a batch file that I use to install Office 2000 on Terminal Servers/Metaframe Servers. I've used this many times in the past. I just built 2 new servers and one of them does not populate the Outlook settings for new users. By settings I mean the exchange server name, name, personal folder location, etc. The settings for Word, Excel, Powerpoint are there though. I then uninstalled Office, rebooted, reinstalled it and get the same thing. I looked in the registry and the NewProf key is there with all the correct settings in it. ...

Outlook 2002 vs. WinXP-SP2 -- Send/Receive Errors
Strange problem. I am running Outlook 2002 on a WinXP/Home system, and acquired Service Pack 2 for WinXP via auto-update yesterday. Now Outlook 2002 won't send or receive mail on any of the three accounts I have set up; I consistently get "unknown error" messages. One of the two accounts returns 0x80046800 as the unknown error, the other two return 0x80040813. The problem does *not* appear to be a firewall issue, as disabling the new Windows Firewall doesn't help, nor does adding OUTLOOK.EXE to the firewall's exception list. I have been prowling in the Knowledg...

Outlook Mailbox
Hello, I open many mailboxes but only wish to see the Inbox (not Sent, Deleted Items, Drafts, etc). Is there any way to hide these from view? Thanks, StuGazzO -- StuGazzO http://forums.slipstick.com You can set up the Shortscuts to show Outlook as you prefer to see it. You didn't state your version, but these instructions are probably OK in most versions: Bottom left corner of the Navigation Pane, click the shortcuts button (an arrow in a box). Use the Add New Shortcut function to place the folders you want to see in the Shortcut pane. Now use the S...

Newsgroup Retention and Outlook Express 6
I'm currently using Outlook Express 6 as my newsreader and was unaware that OE would delete messages/posts as soon as they are removed from the microsft.public.pos server/group, which is currently 60 days (regardless what you have set in OE). Is there anybody that can provide me with all the microsoft.public.pos posts preferable in a OE database/format ? ( I can sign up to some newsgroup servers but their retention is usually less than a month or so. Google has them available without attachments but you can only access them thru a web interface) Any help? I believe Google cache...

Outlook Offline 08-10-06
I recently purchased the book: "Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0" We are running Small Business Server premium edition. I installed SQL server 2000 and sp4 on the server today and also installed the trial version of CRM 3.0 to determine if we are going to purchase. Now, when I open outlook, i have a message that says outlook is offline. What is causing this to occur? ...

How do I get Outlook to receive emails on start up?
How do you get Outlook to receive on start up. There is an option to send, but not to receive. "kracker" <kracker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D0B7184-DB0C-40FD-BA8A-077D4DC5C6CA@microsoft.com... > How do you get Outlook to receive on start up. There is an option to send, > but not to receive. You need to set a polling interval. In O2003 go to Tools-Send/Receive-Send/Receive Settings-Define Send/receive groups and set a time interval for polling for mail. HTH Hi Gordon, Yeah I've done that, but I want O2003 to auto receive at start. J...

How to import MSN messenger contacts to Outlook 2003?
Can I import MSN messenger contacts to Outlook 2003? Also can they be imported to BCM? TIA, Chad Harris I meant to add that i have a .NET passport for gmail, and i use it on MSN messenger. i now have that gmail account syncronised with outlook 2003 and i heard that i could use my MSN messenger contacts list with outlook 2003 and my list would do interesting things like tell me who's online and stuff like that. anyone know how to do that? Tia, Chad Harris _______________________________________________ "Chad Harris" <ddram32_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message n...

Outlook Pocket Contact Synchronizer
I have downloaded Outlook Pocket contact Synchronizer 1.2 and starting running it. It appears to hang up on one category and doesn't move. It has stayed there for about 10 minutes and there is only about 20 contacts in that file so I don't think it should take that long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I get it to complete the task? Thanks in advance for your help ...