Outlook 2002 Notes Connector help

I use Outlook 2002 (Offix XP SP2) with the Outlook Notes
connector and access a Notes 5.x database running under
W2K Server SP3. For some reason, this seems to cause the
Notes service on the server to hang when accessing mail.
It hangs even faster if I try to copy email from Notes to
a PST.  Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a fix?
Thanks!

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Help with income/expenses

cant start outlook pst file to large

help with simple maths in excel

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Need help with Auto Filter

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...

Can anyone help ?

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book