outlook 2002 not sending #2

  I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e-
mail messages, it recieves them fine.  This is happening
with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account
(sends find from hotmail webpage).

Any suggestions??

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

What error messages are you getting?

mtnman wrote:
>   I recently found that outlook is no longer sending e-
> mail messages, it recieves them fine.  This is happening
> with both my POP3 account as well as hotmail account
> (sends find from hotmail webpage).
>
> Any suggestions??
>
> Thanks

0
lanwench (7567)
9/6/2004 4:53:34 PM
Double check your settings, do youhave a firewall or
something installed, is it working correctly?

0
anonymous (74722)
9/6/2004 5:02:01 PM
thank you for the responses.

no firewall enabled, no errors.  goes through sending and
recieving, but messages still in outbox.

I just installed office sp3 to try to fix this issue, but
didn't help.

all settings are normal.

0
anonymous (74722)
9/7/2004 11:30:57 PM
Hmm - have you tried recreating your accounts? Running detect/repair from
the help menu?

mtnman wrote:
> thank you for the responses.
>
> no firewall enabled, no errors.  goes through sending and
> recieving, but messages still in outbox.
>
> I just installed office sp3 to try to fix this issue, but
> didn't help.
>
> all settings are normal.

0
lanwench (7567)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

Contacts in Exchange #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails