Outlook 2002 new email not showing up.

Windows 2000 Domain. Windows 2000 Server running Exchange Enterprise.
Windows XP Professional with Office XP pro on the workstations. They
use outlook for the email client and connect directly to Exchange not
POP or IMAP. I have two clients who do not see new email as it comes
in. If they click and another folder or message in Outlook the new
email appears. Only two systems are doing this. There are 48 users who
are not having the same trouble. I have double checked and UPnP and the
SSDP services have been disabled on the workstations in question. Does
anyone have any ideas?
Thx

0
scrow (1)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Creating new attributes

Reminders in Outlook