Outlook 2002 level 2 security

Is there a way to change Outlook 2002 so that level 2
files open directly rather than saving to disk first?
Specifically, I want to open a .url file from Outlook.  I
moved .url file extension from level 1 but don't see a way
to move it to level 3.  Is there a way to accomplish this,
maybe a 3rd party utility?  Thanks.

0
anonymous (74722)

None that I know of but you can check on
http://www.slipstick.com/security/getexe to see if one exists.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Alfonso <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked:
| Is there a way to change Outlook 2002 so that level 2
| files open directly rather than saving to disk first?
| Specifically, I want to open a .url file from Outlook.  I
| moved .url file extension from level 1 but don't see a way
| to move it to level 3.  Is there a way to accomplish this,
| maybe a 3rd party utility?  Thanks.

0
MillyS4407 (663)