Outlook 2002 has stopped deleting messages

from my pop3 server.  I have selected the following:

Internet E-mail Settings>Advanced>Delivery
*Leave a copy of messages on the server
*Remove from the server when deleted from 'Deleted Items'

What could the problem be?
I have an accout with my university.  They (I don't know how) are tagging
certain e-mails sent to me as "Potential Spam" and that's great for me
because it usually is spam.  I set up filters to send this and other related
crap to the deleted folder.  When I first set this up it seemed to wokd like
a charm, but now it doesn't at all.

Advice?
Comments?

0
assad (4)

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

Unable to delete empty database

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

message delivery problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...