Outlook 2002 error when you exit the program

This is the message that I get when I close Outlook.
      The instruction at "0x602813cb" referenced memory
      at "0x602813cb".  The memory could not be "read".
      Click ok to terminate the program.

I don't know why this machine keeps doing this. It is a
fairly new machine.  The OS is Windows 2000.  Any help
would be very much appreciated.
0
jtrask (1)

us;813741&Product=out2K
have a look at the article. Just copy and paste the path
into your browser... hope it helps.

anonymous (74722)

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"