Outlook 2002 error message #4

Trying to delete an old email, when I try to delete it , I
get "unknown error".  I cannot move it or do anything with
it.  Is there a fix for this?
0
vmeyer (1)

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Count If Formula #4

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook Sales

message delivery problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Document Viewer installer error

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

using the journal on outlook

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

Error 550 Relaying denied

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems