Outlook 2002 cannot find word as email editor even when the prope.

Office XP with Outlook 2002. This is a new install with the proper updates.
I've checked the proper boxes in email format to use word as the email editor
but when I attempt to start a new message I get a dialog box that says that
Outlook cannot find word. When I go back to email formats the boxes are
unchecked even though I've hit the apply button. How do I direct Outlook to
the proper path.
0
henrylynn (1)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

find action on log file

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

how to find an item in a list control?

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Break Even Point
Hello, Is there a formula to calculate a break even point? Scenario: Rate ranges are 500 lbs at $10, 1000 lbs @ $5, 2000 lbs @ $2.5, etc. Eg: Shipper has load that weighs 990 lbs. What is the break even point to move the load forward into the next cheaper range. Hope that makes sense. Any help appreciated. "Break even" generally implies two opposing trends. Where they meet is the 'break even' point. You have supplied only one 'trend'. Can you expand on the problem? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove...