Outlook 2002: can't add new contacts, or new calendar entries

Hi;

I've been struggling to get Outlook 2002 to add new
contacts.  They are created, but the name won't appear.

Also when I try to add an event to the calendar, nothing
appears.

I have had these problems since Outlook 2000, which was
the main reason I upgraded to Office XP Pro.  But it
hasn't solved the problem.

I also find I can't get the auto archive to work
properly, it often stops.  I can't manually drag/move
older emails to the archive folders, only newer ones.

I've run the SCANPST program a few times, no errors.

I've been trying to reduce the size of the .PST by
archiving and deleting files.  It is still over 700,000kb.

Your help is much appreciated,

Thanks,

Phil H
0
anonymous (74722)

NDRs forwarding to external contact

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Attaching Contacts to new email

New to excel

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales