Outlook 2002 Backup Help Please

I'm planning to reformat my hard drive this weekend, and want to know the
best way to backup my Outlook 2002 data. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

0
someone913 (592)

You could use Outlook 2000/2002 Add-in : Personal Folder Backup privided by
Microsoft :
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=8B081F3A-B7D0-4B16-B8AF-5A6322F4FD01&displaylang=en

Also, you can find some tutorial here :
http://www.sitedeveloper.ws/tutorials/outlook.htm

Regards,
Cristian

"David White" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm planning to reformat my hard drive this weekend, and want to know the
> best way to backup my Outlook 2002 data. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks

0
ciorga (1)
2/3/2005 1:52:49 PM

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook