Outlook 2002 appointment sent to public folder calendar gets puts in someone elses calendar instead

Andy Fenton sent an all day event to IT shared calendar for 1 February.
It does not appear in the IT caledar, but it does appear in Richard
Brown's. It was an all day event and is showing as tentative, but
because it appears in Richard's calendar it looks like he is busy the
whole day - it appears he can still make appointments in it though.

My manager regularly works from home and puts the days he does this in
advance into the IT Shared Calendar, which is in the public folder, and
to which everyone in the IT department has publishing editor rights. He
places the appointment into his own calendar, sets the time as 'out
of office', adds 'IT Shared Calendar' as a required attendee, and
then sends this appointment. The appointment appears in his own
calendar correctly, but bizarrely enough instead of being inputted into
the IT shared calendar within public folders; it appears in the
calendar of the help desk manager instead, which is completely useless
to everyone else in the department.

Is there any reason why this appointment gets sent to another user's
mailbox calendar instead of the public folders IT Shared Calendar? I
really am puzzled.

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

recurring appointments
Can I / How do I change a recurring appointment from a specific point forward? IOW I want to change the name and possible the category, but not the time slot. it seems that changing the name at one point of a series changes it it in ALL dates past present and future. thanks "GAK" <GAK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94FDF77B-6591-4B7B-AD66-79A7AE7F8BAB@microsoft.com... > Can I / How do I change a recurring appointment from a specific point > forward? > > IOW I want to change the name and possible the category, but not the t...

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003