Outlook 2000 won't open #2

Hi All

I have MS Outlook 2000. When I click to launch it simply
hangs up and I have to end using task manager. This is the
first time I have had this occur to me but it is happening
every start now.

I have run new virus defs and windows update.

Also, where does outlook store mail on the HDD?

Many Thanks
David
0
daveo101 (1)

Same thing happened to me.  I had to re-install windows
and then Outlook.

As far as your messages, search for the .PST file.

Good luck!

Frank

0
frank3179 (3)

More Columns #2

CRM address book in Outlook

outlook will not save my outgoing mail

Outlook Sales

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Linking files 2 ways

cannot open hyper links in outlook