outlook 2000 using 100% cpu and not responding

My outlook 2000 application is going to 100% cpu each time
I bring it up then it goes to not responding.

I have removed and re-installed, defragmented, installed
all updates, have no virus or spyware and still have the
Outlook problem.

Anyone out there who ever experienced this?
0
anonymous (74722)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

CRM and Outlook Integration 07-22-03

Outlook Recall Msg Process

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...