Outlook 2000 - Unable to display folder

I'm having a strange Outlook issue and cannot figure it out for the life
of me.  Our mail server is Exchange 5.5 (can't recall the SP right now),
and the Client is Outlook 2000 SR-1.  The user can view his primary
email box without any troubles, but also has access to another Exchange
email box.  He can view every folder in it except the Sent Items.  The
error it returns is "Unable to display the folder".  What's strange is
he can view the subfolder in Sent Items, no problem.  I've configured
his email on a different PC, and everything shows up fine, so I know
that it's not an issue with the Exchange permissions.  I've applied
every recent Office patch, repaired Office, done a clean install of
Office, etc.  I've also uninstalled Office, and removed every reference
to it in the registry, only to be presented with the same issue when it
was installed again.  After cleaning out the registry and installing
Office, the Outlook profile still remained.  I don't know where the
configuration for the Outlook profiles are stored, so I didn't delete
it.  I'm stumped on this one, and it's driving the user crazy.  One more
thing, the user originally had Office 97, and was upgraded to 2000.
This setup has worked for years, so I have no idea why it would stop
working, other than a possible corrupted file.  Any input on this would
be appreciated.

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Unable to llaunch FRx
Something on our server hosed FRx between yesterday and today. When users try to launch FRx Report designer from the Start menu, the FRx splash screen flashes for a second then disappears. There is no error message and no entry in the SQL Error logs or the NT event logs. I can open Report Launcher, but only the FW (Fabricam) and FWC (Fabricam Canada) reports show up. This was working fine yesterday. I reran the FRx index scripts but that did not resolve it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. -- Jim Maybe the program is corrupted...perhaps a reinstall. But bac...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Displaying property menu at runtime
Hello, Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so that the user may interact with the control? In my case, I'm speaking about the MsChart control which has a property menu at the design phase (when picking "properties" after right clicking on the control) Thanks Avi "avi" <aviben@bezeqint.net.il> wrote in message news:e2fc8178-471a-48b1-9671-fc81ca23c912@l14g2000yql.googlegroups.com... > Is there a way to display at runtime the property menu of a control so > that the user may interact with the control? > ...

sharing of folders

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

displaying colors in an mfc application
Hi everyone, I'm working on an MFC application. The application is a treeview in which are represented some objects (persons, roles....). I have declared some bitmaps in the visual project to represent these objects. My problem is that some colors of the bitmaps are not displayed. I guess there is a palette problem or something like that. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is? Thanks a lot for your help.... Fred Try using ILC_COLOR24 | ILC_MASK when you create your imagelist. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fred" <fred@laposte.net> wrot...

Outlook 2003

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Outlook OOF

outlook 98 corperate forms