Outlook 2000- Unable to Connect to Server

I keep getting an "unable to connect to server" message
# ox800ccc0c when I click send/receive.  My web
connection works and I have rechecked all e-mail
settings.  I am at a loss to troubleshoot.
0
anonymous (74722)

So are we with the lack of specifics you provided.

Version of Outlook and, if 98 or 2000, mode?
Type of Account?
Connection type (not dial up or broadband - check your account properties)?
When did it stop working and what did you install/uninstall just prior to it
not working?
What KB articles have you already tried so we don't duplicate the effort?
Have you searched google groups for that error message?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,
anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked:

| I keep getting an "unable to connect to server" message
| # ox800ccc0c when I click send/receive.  My web
| connection works and I have rechecked all e-mail
| settings.  I am at a loss to troubleshoot.

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Unable to llaunch FRx
Something on our server hosed FRx between yesterday and today. When users try to launch FRx Report designer from the Start menu, the FRx splash screen flashes for a second then disappears. There is no error message and no entry in the SQL Error logs or the NT event logs. I can open Report Launcher, but only the FW (Fabricam) and FWC (Fabricam Canada) reports show up. This was working fine yesterday. I reran the FRx index scripts but that did not resolve it. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. -- Jim Maybe the program is corrupted...perhaps a reinstall. But bac...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph