Outlook 2000 shortcut no repsone

Hi all ,

I have problem when i in outlook 2000 using open shortcut to file in email ,
eg. //fileserver/share , after that i try to double click the shortcut no
respond , but http://www.yahoo.com is work  , i reset the IE default setting
also can't work , what seem the problem , pls advise , thx

Stanley

0
xxx7226 (4)

transferring e-mail addressess from Outlook
I do not know how to get my e-mail addresses from Outlook. It says on your site that they should be transferred over to this acct. HELP Rhonda, What site might you be referring too..? This newsgroup is for Vista's email client Windows Mail. It is a public forum of your peers(users like yourself)....it is not Microsoft support. The most common method for transferring one's contacts from Outlook to another email client is to use Outlook's built-in capability to export the contacts list as a Comma Separated Value file[ *.csv file(Windows format)] and save the fi...

Outlook 2003 -- Search folder for messages to which I have replied
Here's the deal. I reply to messages on my Blackberry. Then, for a complex set of reasons, I can't just delete them, so I have to deal with them again in Outlook 2003. What I am trying to setup is a Search folder that would contain only messages to which I have replied. Don't care who I replied to. I tried Advanced Criteria and settings: "Have replies sent to" is not empty. Weird results -- then I figured out that this is likely that the original message has a different reply-to address. So, I need a filter or search folder. Help! Thanks, Tom ...

Outlook 2002 hangs when sending/receiving
For several weeks I've observer OUtlook 2002 hanging at about 65% during send/receive with no resolution. Hitting send/receive a second time does no good. The intended recipient may receive 3 - 5 copies of the message which appears to remain in my outbox and the received message is not in my sent folder. Does anyone else have this experience and, if so, a solution? I can use the same email address through webmail without difficulty. ML ...

Two issues with Outlook 2007
1. I want to order the shortcut buttons at the lower left, but they always revert to the default configuration (Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Notes). Is there some way to make it stick? 2. I want to create a custom form based on the Notes form. But when I pull it up, I get "The form you selected cannot be displayed". I can open all other forms. Why can't I open this one? Thanks. Regarding 1: After you closed Outlook, open the Task Manager and see if it still lists the process outlook.exe. My suspicion is that it still is there and that it actually never clo...

Scynchronizing Hotmail Contacts with Outlook Contacts
Im using Hotmail Popper to synch my Hotmail with Outlook, but can I do the same with my Hotmail contacts??? ...

Outlook 2002 Won't close #3
Outlook.exe stays running in my processes when I close the window, and a new one is added every time I close the window and open up a new one. My outlook is also operating very sluggishly now, with the preview panes taking a long time to appear. I've tried disabling my AV, and I've uninstalled my IM. Any other suggestions? ...

Open .eml mail with Outlook Express and modify header
How can I open a mail .eml with Outlook Express in XP Professional in modify mode? I try to open the mail and be able to insert the subject, body, an destination to Thanks!! "Javier" <jlmena(arroba)wanadoo.es> wrote in message news:uTG2OK9zIHA.872@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How can I open a mail .eml with Outlook Express This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003/2007 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.publ...

outlook not auto synchronising
hi, using outlook2002 on xchange2000.. when in outlook my emails not coming through until i physically click on outlook then they all come streaming in.. something like a wakeup call.. anyone knows where to turn this on auto? thanks in advance. OL2002: You Cannot Receive New E-mail Notifications in Environments That Use the Network Address Translation: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305572&Product=ol2002 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail s...

Outlook 2003 #54
I have a NT4.0 with SP6 running Exchange 5.5 SP4. When I connect Outlook 97, 2000, 2002 they work fine. But now we have a Outlook 2003 client and when I try to connect Outlook 2003 client to the Exchange Server, I get the following error message "The name could not be resolved. The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action ". What do I need to do to get Outlook 2003 to work with Excahnge server? ...

Outlook 2007 will not open 01-09-10
When I try to open Outlook, I get an error that says "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window." It was working fine and now it will not open Try starting Outlook with the resetnavpane switch; Start-> type; outlook.exe /resetnavpane (note the space in the command) For additional solutions to startup issues see; http://www.www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more htt...

Outlook 2003 crashing #4
Heya Folks - I am running a windows server 2003 SBS environment. on my client machine (win XP SP1) I also run Office System 2003 with Outlook 2003. Recently, after updating my office 2003, my Outlook has started crashing after only a few seconds of being open. I discovered that my wife had installed office XP on her profile. Anyway, I have uninstalled both flavors of office, and re-installed only office '03. However, I am still crashing when I go into Outlook. Here OE 6 works just fine. I am "Pop-ing" two additional emial accounts, and have about 4 rules in pla...

Digital Signature not recognized in Outlook 2000
What am I missing? If I send a signed email to an Outlook 2000 client, and then open that email on the client. Outlook does not flag it as having a digital signature. If I look at the header the MIME type is specified and the signature is included. If I send an encrypted and signed email to an outlook 2000 client, Outlook sees the encrypted email, and when I open the email the signature is also recognized. Anybody have any ideas? - ...

outlook 2003 stationery quirk
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone else who is running outlook 2003 has the same quirks with stationery that I do. The first quirk I noticed is that for my available stationery, the remove (which I don't want to use anyway) and edit buttons are grayed out. The only button that I am able to click is new. I would like to use the edit button. Second, if I click "get more stationery" it takes me to the office website with some stationery downloads, but they are for outlook 2002 and 2000 only. I downloaded one anyway and it said I needed office 2000 installed when I tri...

Outlook 2007 configuration
I just bought a new computer & upgraded to 2007. Everything appears to be working alright except for configuring my email for Outlook. The actual configuration part works successfully but doesn't "save" my set up. Once I restart my computer I have to reconfigure again and again...it works while the computer is on, downloads emails and everything, but I lose all of it when it makes me do the set up all over again. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Thanks what os? what type of windows account does your windows logon have? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outloo...

How to change a profile name in Outlook
I have configured outlook. Now that everything is done I'd like to change the default profile name "Outlook" to something else. How can I rename it? Thanks, AJS AJS <newsgroup@sorga.com> wrote: > I have configured outlook. Now that everything is done I'd like to > change the default profile name "Outlook" to something else. How can > I rename it? You can't rename a profile, but you can copy it to a profile of another name and then delete the original. -- Brian Tillman Control Panel, Mail, Show Profiles, Set up a new profile and name it. ...

outlook 2003 question
Hi All, I am using windows xp home sr3 with outlook 2003. I have several e-mail accounts one I use with outlook express the other I use with outlook 2003. Can I set up outlook with the two accounts and have them go into separate in boxes? Can this be done? Any help would be most appreciated. thanks, -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel@bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: gmetzler1150@hotmail.com Skype name: garymetz pop accounts? or? If pop accounts generally you create folders to sort mail on receipt / send, appropriately ...

backup exch 2003 from win 2000
I'm trying to backup my exchange server 2003 from another server that is running windows 2000 and exchange server 5.5. Using ntbackup. Can you do that? The exch 2003 server shows up in the list of servers you can backup, but I'm getting an error saying the info store service is not running on selected computer. On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:31:07 -0600, "John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm trying to backup my exchange server 2003 from another server that is >running windows 2000 and exchange server 5.5. Using ntbackup. Can you do >that? >The...

Outlook 2003 Auto Forward Rules do not forward Attachment Correctly
I am having trouble with Outlook 2003. I have rule that is setup on a general mailbox that auto-forwards anything coming in to a distribution group. When a messages is forwarded to this mailbox the attachments on the message are just a blank new email form (64kb) and not the original attachment. If the rule is turned off then the attachment is viewable. If anyone has any insight, pleae let me know. ...

Newbire Question: How to Transfer Outlook Address Book To Another PC?
Hello, I'm a newbie to Outlook as I've never used it before. I'm setting up a laptop for a friend and he wants his outlook address book transferred onto his laptop from his old PC. I have no idea how to do this, so if someone could help me or maybe there is a link that has the information, it would be appreciated. jeff <Zombieboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:so3dl1tv64qnr8d738l0t5brk4kto2pp5m@4ax.com... > Hello, > > I'm a newbie to Outlook as I've never used it before. I'm setting up a > laptop for a friend and he wants his outlook address...

No attendee availability tab in Outlook
Currently running Exchange 5.5 SP4 with Outlook 2002. When I create a meeting in Calendar and add attendees when I go to the Meeting I only have an Appointment Tab and Scheduling Tab. How do I get the Attendee Availability tab? Is this something that needs to be setup in Exchange? Thanks in advance for any help. ...

Live Meeting Add-in Pack BOMBS in Outlook 2007
After upgrading from Office 2003 to Office 2007, the Live Meeting Add-In Pack bombs when attemtping to send the meeting request: Any known fix for this. The meet now feature works?? Any help would be greatly appreciated ~Steven Have you checked if there is an updated version? You'll prob. get a better answer, if you ask this in a LiveMeeting group btw. Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] -------------- http://pschmid.net *** Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80 *** Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://psc...

Logs in Outlook
Does outlook or outlook express have logs of the inbox and outbox with the date and time each mail is sent or receive? ...

I can't open Outlook Express on home computer
I am not sure if this newsgroup can help, but I can't open outlook express. I use version 5.0 from office 2000. My operating system is Windows ME. I have checked all .DBX files are not read only and have tried regenerating the Identities Registry Key. I have even tried downlowding a the program again. I don't know what else to do, it is getting tiresome always going through webmail to access my email. Thanks, Laura-Lee Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook E...

unable to view or edit signature outlook 2003 error
i have tried all obvious solutions and nothing seems to work. i can create a signature but it will not remain. the only thing that jumps out at me is that i have noticed that there are %APPDATA% folders all over the place. i am not sure what is causing that.... I have searched for a solution and have found some people with the same issue but no solution that will work. Thanks! Where do you see the appdata folders? (signatures are stored in a folder under appdata) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solution...

Link Outlook Contact to Excel Worksheet
Is there a way for me to link my Outlook Contacts to an Excel Worksheet? I orginally imported Outlook Contacts into an Excel Worksheet. But I deleted all of the excess columns and now I just want to have it so that every time I update a contact in Outlook, it automatically updates in that Excel Spreadsheet as well. I dont want to have to import outlook contacts into a new excel spreadsheet everytime I udpate someone's contact info in outlook. Thank you for helping me. ...