Outlook 2000 saved attachments get wrong times

Is there anyone out there with Outlook 2000 that can tell
me if, when they save any attachment, does the saved file
get a modified and created time that is different from
your PC's clock time?  On two PC's I've tried this (one
with Windows XP Pro, one with 98SE), they have the system
Date/Time Properties Time Zone set to GMT+08:00, and
Outlook 2000's Tools | Options | Preferences | Calendar
Options | Time Zone is also set to GMT+8:00.  When an
attachment is saved, it gets modified and created times 8
hours ahead of the Current System Time (CST).  Saving
attachments in Outlook 97 and Outlook 98 works normally -
the times match the CST. I wonder what happens in Outlook
2001, 2002, 2003, etc.? - anyone like to test & let me
know please?

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

owa cant open ppt attachments

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

get a result of an sql into a field