Outlook 2000 - Print only the first Page of an Email

Hi,

I have a problem with my Outlook 2000.
As I often receive long Emails containing the complete
discussion thread, I somethimes only want to print the
first page.
However different to all other Applications, Outlook denies
the Option to select or restrict the amount of printed
pages, only 'even or odd' pages can be selected.

Does anyone has a clue?

Bye,
Tobias

Change to lastname first in GAL
This seems like it should be simple, but I cannot find where to change the display format of the global address list. It formats with firstname lastname instead of lastname firstname... I must be missing something obvious...can someone please point me in the right direction... Thank you kindly. Try this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF023.html -- Mark Fugatt "Shawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3b2c01c48f94$a3b38700$a301280a@phx.gbl... > This seems like it should be simple, but I cannot find > where to change the display for...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Problem automating page in IE 8
Hi, I am using the following code to open a page to sign in to MyMsn and it does not work in the same way as other secure sites do. I don't know if Microsoft does something different(big grin here), but the code, which I believe I got from Karl Peterson, shows 22 objects on the document, but does not print anything for the obj type, obj name or obj value. Passing the document to a timer to run HTML links does not show the sign in boxes at all either. Is there another way to see the items on this page and pass the email address and password to them? Code: Private Su...

invalid email address

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007