Outlook 2000 Password

When I try to open personal folders, I am prompted for a
password. I never set a password for outlook 2000.

any tips?
0
anonymous (74722)

Stationaries in Outlook
Does anyone know how to create templates in Outlook??? Like a newsticker you want to fill with different information every week. Thanks!!! (this used to be very simple in Lotus Notes..) Hi, It seems that there are many ways to create templates in Outlook. The simplest one, in my view : 1. Create a message, in any format you like (plain text, RTF, HTML), add all elements you like 2. Save it as an OFT file 3. Go in the file explorer, drag the file and drop it on your Outlook bar 4. Every time you click on this shortcut in the Outlook bar, it creates an instance of the template. Frederic &q...

Outlook 2003 News

Password
I can't remember my password in Outlook or Outlook Express,. how can I find out what it is? Jeff For the OE logon password: Your ISP knows it, ask them. Or see this site for a tool to retrieve your e-mail account password: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mailpv.html For an identity password: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/faqs/how.htm#delnopass Can't help you with Outlook. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jeff T." <jeftho@nospam.invalid> wrote in message news:...

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Outlook plug in install
I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with my SQL 2000 instance? Joe Thomas wrote: > I currently have SQL Server installed on my local pc for > some other task. In the install of Outlook plugin for CRM > it wants to install MSDE is this going to conflict with > my SQL 2000 instance? Yes it will conflict. Microsoft will not support sales for Outlook if you do this and they strongly recommend not to install sales for Outlook if you already have SQL ins...

password for command button?
Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's operation? Thank you. -Debbie On Jan 4, 11:34 am, Debbie S. <Debb...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to code a command button in its on click event that will > prompt the user to enter a password to perform the command button's > operation? > > Thank you. > > -Debbie Yes, but you'll need to delve into VBA. Attach a click event to the button and in the code: Public Function Button1_Click() ...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Error in Outlook Today

outlook 2k2 problem

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Outlook Client #3