Outlook 2000/ ME Error message

When attempting to open any e-mail, I get a "Outlook has
caused an error in MS09.DLL Outlook will now close" I can
view the message in the preview pane, but not open it. I
have downloaded and applied all patches/fixes on both the
Windows Update and Office Update websites. I tried running
detect and repair to no avail. Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74722)

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"