outlook 2000 help file

Seems after I did added SP3 from MS upgrade site my help from outlook has
quit working. message is msohelp caused error in itss.dll. help works in ALL
other programs including outlook address book. I'm running windows 98 SE,
Office 2000 SB and IE 6.

---

gwconner (1)

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

Crash on 'Send"

help about accessing deleted items
Hi, would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids from outlook. which tool r tech should i use to solve this problem . if there is any sample code to access the deleted items ids from outlook will be great help for me to understand. thanx in advance . Best Regards __ Are you trying to retrieve deleted items? Are you using an Exchange server in your environment? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "aatif.amin@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids fr...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work