Outlook 2000 Error message - Entry Point Not Found #2

This is a repost. Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] began to help me but that
didn't work.

I tried your suggestion and downloaded MDAC 2.8 but was
politely informed that either MDAC 2.8 was not compatible
with my system or that all modules where already present.
Probably due to having Windows AUTO Update enabled.

I have also updated to Outlook Sp-3 without any
improvement.

What does MPR.dll do and does it interact with any other
programs. Also my Pocket PC will not Synch with the TASKS
list, does that info help or hinder??

Occasionally (about 1 in 20 restarts) Windows gives me
the same error info on start up but titled "FIXMAPI.EXE -
Entry Point Not Found" This does not have to appear for
Outlook to provide the similar message.

Help??

Andrew B
using Windows Update
>and update to the latest version of MDAC.
>
>--�
>Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
>Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion
intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>

>After scratching one's head,
>Andrew B <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked
this group:
>| When I start Outlook 2000 in XP (SP2) I get the
following
>| error message:
>| Titled "DDE Server Window: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point
Not
>| Found" reads "The procedure entry point Wnet
>| EnumCachedPasswords could not be located in the dynamic
>| link library MPR.dll"
>|
>| I then get a help message offering to fix the problem
but
>| Windows is unable to do so. I have not had any problems
>| using the software past this point.
>|
>| I have removed and re-installed Office and this has not
>| fixed the problem.
>|
>| Can anyone help me?? Please!
>

>.

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Where do the messages go?
I am going to do a offline defrag of our Exchange 5.5 (SP4 on W2k server)database and I had the question of where do the messages go when the services have stopped? I have done a couple of offline defrags and I have never had the question and I don't think we have lost any messages. Where are the messages held? Does the email bounce back to the sender? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, John "JohnH" <houserj2000@hotmail.com> wrote... > I am going to do a offline defrag of our Exchange 5.5 > (SP4 on W2k server)database and I had the question of &...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook