outlook 2000 doctor watson errors

    When I try to edit a forwarded email containg HTML text
 outlook crashes giving an Dr. Watson Error. Any ideas.
Thanks in advance.

0
pele (2)

Error? Version of Outlook?

--
Roady [MVP]
www.sparnaaij.net

Tips of the month:
-Create your own fully customized Toolbar
-Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003
Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

(I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
address when mailing)
"Pele" <pele@baesystems.com> wrote in message
>    When I try to edit a forwarded email containg HTML text
> outlook crashes giving an Dr. Watson Error. Any ideas.
> Thanks in advance.

0
Roady
3/4/2004 2:28:35 PM
outlook 2000 sr-1 (9.0.0.5414)

error is :

an application error has occured......
OUTLOOK.exe
exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x308c60bb

TIA.

message news:uLYbrTfAEHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Error? Version of Outlook?
>
> --
> Roady [MVP]
> www.sparnaaij.net
> Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News
> Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more...
>
> Tips of the month:
> -Create your own fully customized Toolbar
> -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003
> Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
> mailbox!
> www.sparnaaij.net
>
> (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
> address when mailing)
> "Pele" <pele@baesystems.com> wrote in message
> >    When I try to edit a forwarded email containg HTML text
> > outlook crashes giving an Dr. Watson Error. Any ideas.
> > Thanks in advance.

0
pele (2)
3/4/2004 2:52:33 PM
What version of Windows are you running? Make sure you have applied all
updates to both Windows and Office. Especially since you mentioned that it
occurs during HTML editing as Outlook uses Internet Explorer HTML
components.

--

> outlook 2000 sr-1 (9.0.0.5414)
>
> error is :
>
> an application error has occured......
> OUTLOOK.exe
> exception: access violation (0xc0000005), Address: 0x308c60bb
>
> TIA.
>
> "Roady [MVP]" <newsgroups_DELETE_@_DELETE_sparnaaij_NO_._SPAM_net> wrote
> in
> message news:uLYbrTfAEHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>> Error? Version of Outlook?
>>
>> --
>> Roady [MVP]
>> www.sparnaaij.net
>> Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News
>> Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more...
>>
>> Tips of the month:
>> -Create your own fully customized Toolbar
>> -Creating a Classic View in Outlook 2003
>> Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
>> mailbox!
>> www.sparnaaij.net
>>
>> (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the
>> address when mailing)
>> "Pele" <pele@baesystems.com> wrote in message
>> >    When I try to edit a forwarded email containg HTML text
>> > outlook crashes giving an Dr. Watson Error. Any ideas.
>> > Thanks in advance.

0
Roady

Crash on 'Send"

Error number: 0x800ccc0e
Why am I getting this right after installing Outlook 2000? It was a gift. I have had no success trying to get info from the knowledge base. Nothing has changed except installing Office 2000. I configured everything just as I had previous. Going back to Outlook Express I get the same error. What is going on? Same story here. And I would love to just be able to go back to OE at this point. Darla >-----Original Message----- >Why am I getting this right after installing Outlook 2000? >It was a gift. I have had no success trying to get info >from the knowledge base. Nothing ...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work