outlook 2000 crashes while viewing contacts

I have a user that has Outlook 2003 on there system.  There contact lis
crashes outlook 2000 when you try create a new email using the To...
button and scroll down through the contacs.  I have tried this on
couple diffrent systems with outlook 2000 with SP3 with the sam
results outlook just closes no error msg

--
gsrachesPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup acces

0
gsraches

I assume Outlook 2003 was a typo?
What is logged to the Event Viewer regarding this?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
-Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

-----
"gsraches" <gsraches.1qq1be@> wrote in message

> I have a user that has Outlook 2003 on there system.  There contact list
> crashes outlook 2000 when you try create a new email using the To...
> button and scroll down through the contacs.  I have tried this on a
> couple diffrent systems with outlook 2000 with SP3 with the same
> results outlook just closes no error msg.
>

> --
> gsrachesPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

0
Roady

Steps in Exchange 2000 to change domain name?
We have an existing domain name (company.com). We have decided to change our name to newcompany.com. Right now the users are user@company.com and we want it to be user@newcompany.com. What do I need to do to change that in Exchange? I have made the necessary DNS changes (or so I believe). Thank you!!! Douglas Just add newcompany.com to your recipient policy & make it the default...best not to remove your existing company.com addresses as it may help during the transition to let users receive mail for both addresses. See http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html for help. ; ...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

NDRs forwarding to external contact

Blue screen crash Stop: 0x0000008E
Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the blue screen with that error code on it. it tells me to restart if this is the first time or contact an administer. I've gone to microsoft updates and fully updated everything i could, what else could possibly be causing this? CodyE wrote: > Whenever im playing a game, or surfing the internet, every once in > awhile(pretty recent now) my computer will totally freeze up and i get the > blue screen with that error code on it. it ...

"View Image Slide Show"

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

contact list #13