Outlook 2000 Calendar Find won't work

When I try to use the "Find" command in Outlook 2000 Calendar I get a quick
list of results then the screen clears to the "no items found" message. The
"Find" command works in all other personal folders. Any idea what the
problem is?

0
t_ark (4)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

find action on log file

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003