Outlook 2000 address Book

When in Outlook 2000

> I see all of my Contacts from Inbox tree
> When I click Tools> Address Book they do NOT show up
> When I click send new email, click to, they do NOT show
up

The only thing I think I changed prior to the problem was
in Internet Explorer - chnaged back to defaults under the
advanced tab
0
rc_casey (1)

Hi RC,

I understand that you are using Outlook 2000, and although you can see your contacts in the Contacts folder, they do not appear in your address book.  In
order for each contact folder to be displayed as an address book, each folder must be set to "Show this folder as an e-mail address book"

For more information on , please refer to Knowledge Base article ID: 197907.KB.EN-US - OL2000: (CW) Contact Information Does Not Appear in Address
Book.

You can access this article by clicking on the link below.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;197907

Regards,

Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook
Microsoft Technical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications
--------------------
>From: "RC" <rc_casey@hotmail.com>
>Sender: "RC" <rc_casey@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Outlook 2000 address Book
>Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:42:26 -0700
>Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook
>
>When in Outlook 2000
>
>> I see all of my Contacts from Inbox tree
>> When I click Tools> Address Book they do NOT show up
>> When I click send new email, click to, they do NOT show
>up
>

>The only thing I think I changed prior to the problem was
>in Internet Explorer - chnaged back to defaults under the
>advanced tab

0
scatki (156)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k