Outlook 2 K Multi User

Outlook 2000 Windows 2K

We are planning a small network 3 machines and would like to use Outlook in
a multi user mode.

What do we have to do to accomplish this?

Also where is the best place to buy Multi user licenses for Windows 2k and
office 2 K

Best Regards

Bob Raley

0
bob8533 (9)

See this page for license models:
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/default.asp

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Robert Raley <bob@infocol.net> asked:
| Outlook 2000 Windows 2K
|
| We are planning a small network 3 machines and would like to use
| Outlook in a multi user mode.
|
| What do we have to do to accomplish this?
|
| Also where is the best place to buy Multi user licenses for Windows
| 2k and office 2 K
|
| Best Regards
|
| Bob Raley

0
MillyS4407 (663)

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook OOF

Multi-year Budget
Does anyone have experience handling multi-year budgets with cumulative variances? For example, I would like to set up a budget for '04 and track the variances, but then for '05 set up that budget, and continue to track the cumulative variances ('04 + 05). The reason being, if I have a positive balance left over at the end of '04 for an expense, I would like to carry it over to '05 without having to make artificial adjustements to the '05 budget to reflect that positive variance. ...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Please ignore #2