outloo.exe goes up 100% usuage

Hello world.

I am using XP version SR2 outlook 2002. Somehow everytime
i open my outlook after 30 sec. CPU goes up 100%, because
outloo.exe process occupied 99% of CPU usage. I had de-
installed XP office, back to office 200. but it doesn't
make any change..

What else can be course of the problem. ??

Rgds

Chan Jin
0
chanjin (1)

Logon issues when local DC goes down
All, In my current project, I am evaluating the AD environment with Microsoft guy for upgrade. Currently client has 70 locations world-wide with HQ in US. All the locations are configured as sites and their network segment as subnet. Each site has manually created two connection objects(KCC is disabled) to Datacenter1 and Datacenter2. The client wants that each site DC must replicate to and from HQ DCs, that is why they created manual connections. There is one sitelink from the site to Datacenter1 or Datacenter2. Physical network is MPLS in mess topology that each and every lo...

Win 7
Any one know of a 'true' fix for the high resourses usage/issue which is a result from the in ability to disable the WMP Network Sharing option under WMP12? Have performed the services, WMP network sharing, stop, manual, option however it restarts after the next reboot - process followed a second time and remved the restart if failure option. Seems to be ok now - however, has MS released a better resolution to this issue? Running a brand new system at 50%+ CPU usage is crazy for a single process, especially one that it not frequently used such as WMP Network Sharin...

Form goes blank when no records 12-15-09
Messaggio multiparte in formato MIME. ------=_NextPart_000_009F_01CA7D8E.88CB66E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a form that goes blank when a user deletes all records. Is there a way to have vba to add a record when the form is open. This=20 would keep the form from going blank. ------=_NextPart_000_009F_01CA7D8E.88CB66E0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">...

Explorer.exe stopped working and no longer works.
Hi, im having an issue here. one day my explorer.exe stopped working and would not load. Even task manger wont launch. When I go to Windows\exeplorer.exe and launch it manualy it starts but crashes immedialty. Even after reboot it crashes upon startup. Ive checked the regedit and the shell area says explorer.exe like it should. I dont know whats going on but its fustrating so far im able to use the comandprompt to do things like taskkill, msconfig, and regedit. Also when i click a link after using google search, the listings all redirect me to a random ad site. So im assuming all thi...

Virtual SMTP Server causing inetinfo.exe to use load of RAM
Hi ALL I have an Exchange Server 2000(SP3) running on a Windows Server 2000 (SP4) box. As soon as I start the Default SMTP Virtual Server the inetinfo.exe steadily eats all the remaining RAM up and stalls the server. I have spent ages googling on this one alas to no avail. Any help or guidance welcome Martin "Martin" <martin@purplespot.co.uk> wrote: >I have an Exchange Server 2000(SP3) running on a Windows Server 2000 (SP4) >box. As soon as I start the Default SMTP Virtual Server the inetinfo.exe >steadily eats all the remaining RAM up and stalls the serve...

Listserver email goes to postmaster
Using Exchange Server 2003 and other customers with SBS 2003. All inbound messages from listservers come through to the postmaster, despite having correct, valid email addresses, with correct mailboxes. Using POP connector iwth SBS and propriatory POP collection with Exchange server. Any thoughts/suggestions are welcomed Thanks in advance Maurice Since you're using the POP connector, I recommend you post your question to an SBS newsgroup since the POP connector is an SBS component, not part of Exchange. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and bri...

Percent Data Label on 100% Stacked Column Chart
I've created a chart with three 100% stacked columns, each having multiple data points in common. I'd like to show what percentage each of the data points is in relation to its column but the percentage data label is greyed out. Is there another way to do what I'm trying? Thanks! You may want to try Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler add in. http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm "PNichols" wrote: > I've created a chart with three 100% stacked columns, each having multiple > data points in common. I'd like to show what percentage each ...

ActiveX EXE Clues
I have written a main VB6 app and an VB6 ActiveX EXE. The ActiveX EXE compiles with no errors. The Main app instantiates the ActiveX EXE as referenced as either a ..vbp or the .EXE. I am using early binding and intellisense works properly. The ActiveX EXE calls an external .dll supplied my the manufacturer of hardware I am interfacing. The .dll uses a USB port. The hardware responds properly when plugged in. I uses a HID USB interface. The Main App run in the IDE and the ActiveX EXE .vbp run in its own IDE step through correctly and performs as expected. No problems at all. ...

PublishReports.exe Failure
I get an error from PublishReports.exe of "requires Secure connection (HTTPS)". I had changed the registry and config files for the report server to http which allowed http://ServerName/Reports to work to allow permission setting changes. If all is set to Https - nothing works. What could be wrong? -- Darryl - dh@mtccrm.com -www.mtccrm.com - Only Microsoft CRM I am not quite sure of the problem. But those errors are originated from SQL reporting service (SRS), which usually means the server configuration still require SSL. But it seems that you have change the setting. Ca...

How come Exchng32.exe doesn't work on XP?
How come Exchng32.exe doesn't work on XP? -- Regards, Spin what error do you get when you try? are you logged on as administrator? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the Slipstick Ratin...

reader_sl.exe
On startup I get an error that says something like "Application could not start because MSVCR71.dll could not be found. Reinstalling the application might fix the problem." And I think it's reader_sl.exe that won't start. Jeff "Jeff T." <jeftho@nospam.invalid> said this in news item news:uQaGEDBpKHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > On startup I get an error that says something like "Application could not > start because MSVCR71.dll could not be found. Reinstalling the application > might ...

End+Down goes down one and RIGHT one ?!
Hello! My boss is having a problem in Excel. On her computer, the shortcu END+DOWN doesn't work normally, it moves the focus only one cell dow and also one cell right. I haven't tested it much (since it's on he computer), but I haven't found any info on the web that would explai this behavior. Does anybody know what's going on? Thanks! Mar -- zorgkan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- zorgkang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1598 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.p...

Pie of Pie Second Pie Total 100%
In Excel when I use the Pie of Pie chart type and display percentage data labels, the 2nd pie percentages total the amount of the slice it's consolidating. Is there any way to make the 2nd pie percentages total 100%? Thanks, Hi, Nothing I know of the do this automatically, however you might make a separate column in your data area to calculate the percentages for the sub-pie. And then use the XLChartLabeler to add these as data labels to your chart. You can get the free add-in at http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Ch...

Error with vcspawn.exe
I cant build my vc++ (6.0 SP6) projects anymore and this is FIX does not work: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;236092 Does anybody have any more ideas or even experience with that? Best Regards Kerem G�mr�kc� ...

Using eseutil.exe
What is the best way to determine, if my store need to be defragged with eseutil. We have been running W2K3 Exch for about 7 months, we have removed a lot of information from the store (by forcing users to clean up their sent items and deleted items folders) yet the store remains so large the backup will not fit on 1 40GB tape. Is this an indication that I should use the utility? If the online defragmentation runs as part of the online maintenance that should run every evening then you may be able to tell from this, have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;...

scanpst.exe error
My outlook.pst file is corrupt. I followed the Knowledge Base instructions, did a chkdsk, renamed the file. When I try running scanpst.exe on the renamed file, I get this error: An unexpected error prevented access to this file. Use ScanDisk to check the disk for errors, and then try using the Inbox Repair Tool again. The problem here is that I'm running Windows XP Professional and ScanDisk is not available. I also cannot copy or move the file. But I can rename it. Any suggestions? Thank you, Tim Sullivan timmu@earthlink.net Version of OL? size of pst? If you cannot copy ...

=if(and(a2>100,a2<200),....if Only....
Hi, I'm trying to give a cell a value based on the number in another cell with =IF(AND(A2>100,A2<200),"This is between 100 and 200","No it's not between 100 and 200") this works fine, I just don't understand how to nest other OR or AND functions in there as well to give a different value if the number is between 200 and 300 and so on. This is what I've got and keep getting errors....Hope someone can help. cheers, =IF(AND(A2>100,A2<200),"This is between 100 and 200","No it's not between 100 and 200",IF(AND(A2>200,A2&...

Smartdrv.exe
Hi, When I was using Windows98 I had Smartdrv.exe in Autoexec.bat which lets me create files in memory so that I could access them fast. Now I am using WindowsXP, service pack2. Is it possible to have the same features in XP? If so how do I do it? Could someone help ? Thank you, ChangChiTheGraphics On 18 Aug 2010, =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbmdDaGlUaGVHcmFwaGljcw==?= <ChangChiTheGraphics@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > When I was using Windows98 I had Smartdrv.exe in Autoexec.bat > which lets me create files in memory so tha...

excel freezes and goes into a "not responding" state after opening file
When I open an excel file that is located on the file server it will freeze excel and "Not Responding" will show up on the title bar. (Note this only happens with files saved on the file server) Then after about 10 minutes the program will operate normally. I am running a brand new core 2 duo maxed out with memory and the excel sheet is very simple with only basic calculations. There are no hangups in the network between my pc and the server that i can see, and nobody else has the same problem at their workstation. The sheet is not in use by anyone else and the load on the server i...

store.exe and temp
Anyone know why filemon is showing so many calls to c:\windows\temp? I suspect imail conversion of messages as users access OWA. Any way to alleviate it other than moving temp? Any thoughts would be appreciated. On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:31:15 -0500, "Tim Hollingworth" <thollingworth.at.eplus.com> wrote: >Anyone know why filemon is showing so many calls to c:\windows\temp? > >I suspect imail conversion of messages as users access OWA. Any way to >alleviate it other than moving temp? > >Any thoughts would be appreciated. > Is it causing you problems...

galmod32.exe not working
Dear Friends, Recently i provided my users with GALMod32.exe to update their personal details on the GAL. What noticed later was that some users were able to update all the available fields while for some users all the fields did not get synchronised with Exchange GAL. and for few users not a single field got update in their user properties.All the users are in the same site and we are using outlook 2003 without cache mode. Does anyone have any idea aboout this strange behaviour of exchange.I let my users update the gal twice to thrice time but no luck. Really looking forward to an...

looking for chkds.exe
looking for the check ds program for exchange 5.5. are you talking about the "consistency adjuster", or "check knowledge consistency"? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "joel" <jumemoto@keytronic.com> wrote in message news:#UpgtSuxGHA.4112@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > looking for the check ds program for exchange 5.5. > > chkds.exe is a program that checks for errors in the directory of exchange 5.5. it runs against the dsadata directory. "Susan" <sconkey@mgmmirage.nospam.com> wrote in message news:O8DN6duxGHA.476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gb...

MSSearch.exe with Exchange 5.5 does what?
Trying to save disk space on a Windows NT 4 SBS system. Machine basically used for Exchange 5.5 and as a fileserver. (There are only a dozen users in the SAM and just half of them are logged on concurrently.) MS SQL Server 7.0 is installed but its services are not started; they are marked as Manual. When I try to remove SQL Server the process bitches that MSSearch.exe is in use. Okay so its service is started but what is actually using it? The customer does not use OWA, IIS is not started, web publishing is not started either. Can the MSSearch service be switched off? Customer needs the space...

xsd.exe and the include element
Does anyone know why xsd.exe chose to only support absolute paths in the schemaLocation attribute within the include element? I know that xsd.exe totally ignores the import element, and that you have to specify all of the files you want to import on the command line (so painful). Although the import element is hard to work with, at least there is a workaround. Alas, include doesn't seem to be as lucky. Does anyone have a workaround for this? Does anyone really put absolute paths into their schema? ...

mplay32.exe does not work with PowerPoint
I can play .mp3 files in the computer environement on Media Player with no problem. But the same .mp3 files, when in a Powerpoint show, all of a sudden stopped working. They worked fine before. A powerpoint show on a CD plays the video portion but does not run the music files. The same CD plays properly in my laptop. I re-inserted from another source mplay32.exe in it proper location with no change. Is there a way to troubleshoot and fix Media Player or will it be necessary to reload Windows XP Home to solve my issue? Thank you. ...