Outllok 2007 reminders keep coming back

I have run the /cleanreminders switch but they keep coming back.  Any
suggestions?

John

0
nospam9607 (138)

how to active the ribbon Tab automatically when the form opens[Access 2007]
Dear I built a ribbon tab for a form. It works fine and when the form opening, the ribbon will be loaded fine. But it would be focus (or active) automatically. It still focus in the tab where I set now. Please help.!!urgent.!! Another question: is the callbacks for the ribbon always in Modules? I remember in Access 2003, the callbacks function could be in the form class modules. If all the callbacks should be in the Modules, does it mean we need distinguish which form or report is active now? Thank you very much. Jason Jiang Hi Ribbon is the new command bar system in office 2007...

Excel 2003 VB referencing #N/A not working but works in Excel 2007
I have a very simple macro that works in Excel 2007 but hangs up constantly in Excel 2003. Does anyone have a work around? Problem: When referencing cells that have a #N/A value, Excel 2003 craps out even if I use the ISNA application function before it. The following 2 statements will cause Excel 2003 VB to stop regardless of order if the cell that is referenced comes up with #N/A. Series = Cells(RowNumStart + X - 1, SeriesCol).Value If WorksheetFunction.IsNA(Cells(RowNumStart + X - 1, ColNum)) Then Further background.... I am actually wanting to find #...

Outlook 2007 error when closing
Hi, Why am I getting this error when closing Outlook 2007. "Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" and it shows a check box "Restart Microsoft Office Outlook". I'm getting below details when clicking "What data does this error report contain?" Error Signature: Appname:outlook.exe Appver: 12.0.6514.5000 AppStamp: 4a89dc70 Modulename: dccmsp32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2009.929 ModStamp: 39d4133c fDebug: 0 Offset: 00005346 Please help. Thanks in ad...

Excel 2007 and Word 2007 Hangs when using the File -> Open command
I have a couple users that when they have Excel 2007 or Word 2007 open, and click the File -> Open option, and choose a file, it either takes about 3 minutes to open the file or the program will crash. If they were to double click on the documents or spreadsheets, the doc or sheet will open right up. This is happening on the user's Hard drive as well as network drives. Once you get a file opened in Word or Excel, however, the next time you go to File -> Open, it's really fast to open the file. ...

Printing postcards from publisher 2007
I have given up on duplexing my postcards with mail merge. I made two separate publications and printed the addresses on one side of the cards. Got that to work. Now I'm trying to print the four pages to the one sheet 8 1/2 x 11. It now prints all four copies, minimized into the upper left 1/4 of the paper. How do I get the program to print my postcards full size? Look at my answer in your earlier post. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Judy Gross" <JudyGross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6D1429-44B0-47A8-ABEB-0C84C2F749F4@microsoft....

2007 Public Folder Replicas
In my 2007 design I have two boxes with the HT/CAS roles installed and a CCR cluster (which doesn't support public folder replicas apparently). So where will my PF replicas live? Will this require yet another server? ...

2007 Outlook & Word as editor
Just upgraded to Office 2007 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Pt ) Windows XP Some user was having random trouble with a yellow font on received and sent e-mails and after a search in outlook general quest answered, tried various fixes. We are watching now to see if OK. Some answers mentioned the editor, so this leads to my question: what does it mean it uses Word as editor? Just Spelling, auto-correct, spacing? What else does Outlook use Word for? Thanks for your time if you use Office 2007, the point is moot for the most part - there is only one editor available when the...

Signature format changes in replies with Outlook 2007
Hi We are using Outlook 2007 and are finding that our signatures will sometimes change font and spacing in reply messages. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks ...

File in 2007 form
I was trying the Beta Office 2007 and made the mistake of saving one of you Excel file in the new 2007 form. I really need it back in the 2003 form. Problem: due to a variety of issues, I de-installed the Beta version and went back to 2003 but for got about the one file.. So; are there any utilities that anyone knows of the will convert this file back two 2003 form?? It is a simple Excel file, meaning that there are no clever or fancy formula or macros, just a collection of parts and part numbers gathered over MUCH time surfing various web sites. Any help or advise (beside the obvious....

Problems Backing up MS Money
I am running Microsoft money 2004 on a 64 bit windows vista machine. When I go to back up my files at the end of a session, money thinks that my 8 gig flash drive is a floppy disc and tells me that the disc is full and to insert another one. Does anyone have any ideas on how to remedy this. This is something new, it was working alright for months. Any ideas? M2004 only knew about hard disks and floppies for backup. There was a "feature" whereby it could only handle 2gb USB sticks. You need to reduce your available space on the USB to under 2gb, by copying any old files till t...

Excell 2007 messing up graphics
I have an invoice Excel sheet setup with my company logo on it. For some reason Excel 2007 messes it up during printing. It prints it about 10 times the size. I tried to re create the work sheet and it still will not print the graphic. It show it ok but will not print it. When I go to Print Preview the logo (JPG graphing) is not seen at all. Any Ideas what is going on? ...

Outlook 2007 #34
I have a Toshiba laptop running XP. I replaced Office for Teacher and Student 2003 with Office Home and Student 2007 and replaced Outlook 2002 with Outlook 2007. The problems I was having with Outlook 2002 were as follows: The incoming emails would repete 5-10 times upon loading on my computer. The status would just keep showing numbers 50%,25%,8%,0%,2% etc.....in no logical order or sequence. Messages I was trying to send would just stay in the out box. When you first open Outlook 2002 it would say that it was not closed properly and would look for errors (even though it was closed p...

How can I customize the right-click context menu in Word 2007
I use cut & paste of imported text a lot in both Word 2007 and Excel 2007. In Excel the right-click context menu includes Paste Special; in Word it does not. How can I add Paste Special to the Word context menu? See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Customize_Word2007_SC_Menu_Programatically.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Steve Samson" <SteveSamson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A20FD91E-CFE2-402A-8A54-9F58880A3126@micros...

How to combine contents of 2 outlook caledar folders back into onl
Trying to undo archiving of calendar "golfingsailor" <golfingsailor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1447A0BF-070A-4AD5-B991-A9B4074C3C7E@microsoft.com... > Trying to undo archiving of calendar If it's not open already, open the archive PST (File>Open>Outlook Data File). Using either the Calendar or Folder List view of the Navigation Pane, open the calendar in the archive PST. Display that calendar in a table view like By Category or Events. Select all the items in the calendar by pressing Ctrl+A or select the ones you wish to re...

implementation of call back in Driver
i want to implement timer in driver and call particular function in application can u plz tell me , thanks suhas ...

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

Publisher XP
Publisher XP - keeps crashing we have some workstations running Windows XP Service Pack 2, with Office XP and publisher XP. Outlook is version 2003. Lastest service packs for Publisher appear to be applied, Office 2003 (outlook part) is running service pack 1 (not 2) From time to time, publisher is crashing and we get the error reporting screen that allows us to restart publisher. It seems to appear most when working with the clipart module and searching for clipart, and after closing the clipart search screen. I believe that it is also crashing when just got documents open, but it...

Access 2007 and windows 7 12-25-09
Under windows xp and vista. I was using a batch file to compact a database, now under windows 7 it does not work I get an error. EXAMPLE: "c:\Consulting Tracking Program\Consulting Tracking.accdb" /compact Now I get a message box saying that was a problem sending the command to the program. Thanks for the help OD "OD" wrote: > Under windows xp and vista. I was using a batch file to compact a database, > now under windows 7 it does not work I get an error. > > EXAMPLE: > > "c:\Consulting Tracking Program\Consulting Tra...

Publisher 2007 Error, Windows Vista
I have an issue using Publisher 2007 on Windows Vista 32bit. When attempting to print (or print preview) the user interface locks up and my only option is to ctl-alt-del. I cannot switch windows, I cannot bring up task manager. The UI still displays updates (outside of Publisher), but I cannot "use" any of the interface except the Windows Security menu via ctl-alt-del. If I attempt a logout I can force Publisher to stop. This is followed by two logged events: --- 1. Source: Office 12, Event ID 5000 The description for Event ID 5000 from source Microsoft Office 12 cannot be ...

Project Server 2007
I have a clean install of PS2007 - SP2 on WSS in a small farm environment - DB server on another box. My installation "mostly" works, however, I am receiving an "unknown error" message when I try to edit the RBS. The item gets checked out and the "unknown error" message appears on the top of the page with only the Cancel button available. I've checked the logs and don't see anything obvious, the event logs on both machines aren't showing anything and I'm fairly stumped. Any insight, ideas, things to try would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in adv...

open excel 2007 refresh query from batch file
Hello all, I have a simple script saved as "C:\refresh_excel.vbs" that opens an Excel file, and does a refresh for a query on Sheet 1. I created a scheduled task to run this every day. It worked fine for previous versions of Excel, but since I have upgraded to Excel 2007 it doesn't work. Any help it helping me figure this out would be appreciated. /*contents of refresh_excel.vbs*/ Set objExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application") objExcel.Visible = True Set objWorkBook = objExcel.Workbooks.Open("C:\reports\UPS.xls") objWorkbook.Sheets("...

Syncronize Outlook 03 from desktop to notebook and back
My main system is my desktop and I also have a notebook. I would like to syncronize my outlook inbox and sentbox back and fourth from system to system. How do I do this automomatically? How do syncronize the two different systems so that I have the same information on both systems? Once I open my mail on one system my service take it off their server. Thank you for you help. Cheers, Bear_dog Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent...

Exchange 2007 behind NAT/RPC over HTTP
Hi, I have an Exchange 2007 server behind a NAT router. I want to configure RPC over HTTP (Outlook anywhere) on it. HTTP/HTTPS is working on it as expected (the NAT router forwards ports 443 and 80 to Exchange's internal IP address). I have enabled Outlook Anywhere in the Exch. management console, specified external hostname and clicked the "Basic Auhtentication" checkbox (from what I understand that's required in order to make it work over SSL) - the SSL offloading is not enabled. I'm trying to configure Outlook 2003 to connect to it but I haven't been...

Any reason CurrentDb.TableDefs(0).Connect returns empty sting in Access 2007?
I use the function below to return the server or database name for various uses. However, now that we've switched to 2007 the line CurrentDb.TableDefs(0).Connect which used to return the connection string is returning an empty string. Any ideas? Thanks, Jeremy Function GetConnectionProperty(ServerOrDatabase As String) As String ' Returns name of connected server if "Server" passed in. ' Retuns name of connected Database if "Database" passed in. Dim sConnectionString As String Dim aConnectionPieces() As String Dim sConnectionPiece As String Dim i As ...

Extra Rows in Excel 2007
I recently upgraded to Excel 2007 from 2002, and a lot of the spreadsheets seem to have something extra in the rows below the end of the data. Two examples: 1) I went to the bottom of the data in a spreadsheet and made a new entry. As soon as I hit enter, the spreadsheet started scrolling down and wouldn't stop for a couple of thousand rows. 2) I saved a spreadsheet as a csv file and another application that uses the file started having problems. So I opened the csv file in WordPad and saw a couple of hundred rows of commas. That never happened with Excel 2002. I opened the ...