outgoing email stopped working

My outgoing email stopped sending yesterday, although I
can still receive email fine.  I've been through text
support with my ISP (prodigy/SBC) and they say it is an
outlook problem.  Any suggestions?

Julie Fairchild
0
anonymous (74722)

What errors do you get?

Julie wrote:
> My outgoing email stopped sending yesterday, although I
> can still receive email fine.  I've been through text
> support with my ISP (prodigy/SBC) and they say it is an
> outlook problem.  Any suggestions?
>
> Julie Fairchild

0
lanwench (7567)
12/1/2003 6:21:34 PM

Copy the error message an repost on web
0
anonymous (74722)
12/1/2003 6:32:39 PM

My outgoing email stopped sending today. I also can still
receive.  I get this error
message.Task 'pop.cablerocket.com - Sending and Receiving'
reported error (0x800CCC67) : 'Unknown Error 0x800CCC67'

Are you getting a similar message?

_bmacd
0
anonymous (74722)
12/2/2003 5:23:01 AM
That's your outgoing server telling you that it's temporarily not available.
They may be doing maintenance on the server or have some temporary problem.
Try again later, and if that doesn't work, contact your ISP.

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

"bmacd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My outgoing email stopped sending today. I also can still
> receive.  I get this error
> message.Task 'pop.cablerocket.com - Sending and Receiving'
> reported error (0x800CCC67) : 'Unknown Error 0x800CCC67'
>
> Are you getting a similar message?
>
> _bmacd

0
stephenson (1246)

How big is the outgoing mail messages
Is there any way to see how big mail the user are sending or receiving. And who's sending the mail. I have exchange 5.5 and windows 2000 /RO ...

Blank Emails #3
Hello, Environment is Exchange 2003 Standard loaded on a Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition. My users are using Outlook 2002(XP) and some of them are using Outlook 2003. Some of them create Rich Text, some Plain Text, some HTML. I have been going through trying all different ones for them. This has never happened until Exchange 2003 (installed roughly 1 1/2 Months ago). Problem only popped up a week ago. The problem is, users are sending and recieving blank emails occasionally. Even the copy that goes into their 'Sent' Items is blank. They all have the latest Service Pa...

Exporting emails from Outlook 2003 #2
I have a folder that contains over 500 threads on technical matters on a subject. I have tried to use Export to Exel but this does not transfere all the information over including not giving all the text in the body of the email. A similar problem is saving an email to a folder outside outlook it doesn't show the date so you may have a huge list of items all titled but not dated in the title Please can anybody help? Hi stevtb why do you want to export the emails. What is the target/reson to export the emails? -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange (Vista Ready): Publi...

Outlook pop up windows stops outgoing mail
In the last 3 weeks I continue to get a pop up window titled "Enter Network Password". There is a key icon and the request: "Please type your user name and password." It then list my Server: (entered) Password: (entered with asterisk showing) I continually enter my Outlook password with Bellsouth and click the box "Save this password in your password list" and click "OK". Everything then works alright and then the window pops up again in 5 minutes. It happens over and over again. Anybody have any ideas on how to eliminate this? I use XP Pr...

Outlook 2003 wont stop
I sill have the probs with OL 2003. It absolutely wont stop. If I start Outlook the first time then there is no problem. As I click the EXIT button Outlook closes but the Icon of Outlook remains in the Taskbar of Windows. Restaring OL is not possible. Killing Outlook via TaskManager wont help either. Please Help!! Benjamin Some common reasons why Outlook will not shut down completely when you click either the X or Exit: 1. PDA synchronization software with your PDA in the cradle. 2. WinFax Pro (especially 10.02 in Outlook 2003) - contact their support for an alleged fix. 3. Franklin...

How to stop RichEdit color change overriding default color
I've got a handly little syntax editor going along (that--so far-- is waaay faster than the examples on codeguru.com (if you'd like to know how to speed them up, I spotted a logic flaw in two of them. If you're interested, just email me). I have a question on a different syntax editor I'm writing for an in-house language though, so you'll notice some unique features that enable me to take shortcuts. But I've got a funny little problem. If the user is typing at the end of the rich edit control, and they type in a keyword and it gets colored, any text typed after tha...

Email with attachments
I have a user reporting that since installing the Laptop CRM client, email with attachments will just sit in his outbox unable to send. Has anyone else heard of a problem like this. He is the only client that we have running Vista. ...

duplicate emails being sent
I have a couple of computers that are sending duplicate emails only when they are sending to more than one recipient. Any idea why this is happening? Jeff ...

Delete doesnt seem to work in SQL
Can someone possibly tell me why my delete statement in sql is not deleting anything. Table1: CurUser | Inventory John Stalls, Machine John Stalls, Pinball John Stalls, Golf Harry Simpson, Tires Harry Simpson, Boats //--------------------------------------------------------------// String FileName = System.IO.Directory.GetCurrentDirectory() + "\\test.db"; string ConnectionString = string.Format(@"Data Source={0};Version=3;New=False", FileName); SQLiteConnection conn = new SQLiteConnection(ConnectionString); conn.Open(); SQLiteCommand cmd = conn.C...

can not delete emails
i went out of town and returned with 3000+ emails. some i can delete, some i can not. i have tried to repair and fix, i have tried to create a new profile and import/export everything. any ideas? thanks in advance. yes, the cannot move item(s). The initial error i get when trying to delete is: "the message interface has returned an unknown error. if this persists, restart outlook". The only thing i can think of is a damaged profile??? >-----Original Message----- >Do you get an error when trying to move the item to another folder (e.g. >move the item to the deleted ...

Microsoft Word
I have created a new Microsoft Word Form and would like to insert at the bottom a simple button or link the user can press when the form has been completed which will automatically insert the completed form into an email(as an attachment) ready to be sent. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. -- KPFDCO3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KPFDCO3's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222188.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1338781.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Can I retrieve deleted email from the enlarged database
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop My v.X database is 950Mb with very little email. I know this is because of the deleted emails of the past and that rebuilding the database would produce a new database the right size. I would like to know if I can get to the deleted emails. Can I get them back. I have run in to an issue that I need them. <FONT FACE="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12pt'>On 5/11/10 11:41 PM, in article <a href="59bb859f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0&q...

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

deleting mail on exit not working
hey guys im using outlook 2002 and I have selected empty deleted items folder upon exiting which works until i restart my computer. I have to slect this option everytime i restart my computer because the option keeps unchecking itself. Any body knows how to fix this problem thanks in advance Am 6 Sep 2005 12:04:27 -0700 schrieb jjlopez45@gmail.com: > hey guys im using outlook 2002 and I have selected empty deleted items > folder upon exiting which works until i restart my computer. I have to > slect this option everytime i restart my computer because the option > keeps uncheck...

CSS ( ul li ul = Hidden) not working
Hi Steep learning curve for me. I am just start to create a CSS web and have created a simple drop down menu http://www.ukoutdoorpursuits.org/Thisisatest1.html Which "seems to work OK when I add in another couple of DIVs below (content and Footer - note the content DIV will hold the editable region). The Header DIV, Nav DIV and Footer DIV will only be editable on the DWT. But as you can see – the “Hidden” is not working like it does in frontpage. Although you can’t see the drop downs they are still there – and clickable. Drag you mouse over the Contact DIV (white b...

outlook express outgoing email disappears
I use Windows98 SE and Outlook Express6. Sometimes and with different addressees when I send an email it is received by the addressee ok but it is not in my sent items folder so I have no record of it! It does not happen every time -- perhaps about 1 in 6. I'M probably overlooking the obvious. Suggestions welcome. i suggest the outlook express newsgroup -Gary "Sean Dunne" <dunnes@iol.ie> wrote in message news:128d001c3f72d$d457f8f0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I use Windows98 SE and Outlook Express6. Sometimes and > with different addressees when I send an email it...

Microsoft 60 Day Trial Key
Hi I have a new HP PC with Office 2007 Trial installed on it with an Activation Assistant that I click the 1 button to get a 60 Trial key. When clicking this I don't get a key but pop up message. "The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your trial activation key. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the error continues, go to www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007 to request a trial activation key. " So i then goto website and click on the link which takes me to here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/products/FX101759...

cannot get BCM to work on Office Enterprise 2007 and Windows 7
I have Windows 7 and Office enterprise 2007 and tried to install BCM 2007 and got it installed then opened Outlook and said it could not setup database. Is BCM 2007 compatible with Enterprise and Windows 7. Is there a work around? ...

Help!! Way to find users sending email to large amount of receipients.
Could some one tell me if there is a way in Exchange 2003 to find out what users are sending email to a large amount of recipients? I'm having some serious performance issues and I'm sure it's some one sending email to a large amount of recipients. Thanks, Will ...

Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim
I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is available when I select an individual email. ...

Problems Recieving Emails
I have two accounts one for me and one for the better half. I have them set up on outlook correctly . The problem is I can only down load the wife's email using out look express. I also use Mail Washer to wash the crud out and it does not see the email either although it logs on to the accounts. Cox is my ISP. I have discussed it with them and the answer was to take it up with Microsoft, but that was a waste of time as they have not found any cause for the action. Any ideas of the problem would be kindly accepted. 1. Version of Outlook? 2. Separate mail profiles? 3. Separate Windows L...

new...delete not work in MFC ? Why ?
Hi, Check out the following code char* t=new char[1000]; t="sdfsdf"; delete t; at delete t; statement , MSVC 6.0 MFC application generates Abort: Unhandled exception Why? Help ! sandSpiderX > Hi, > > > Check out the following code > char* t=new char[1000]; > t="sdfsdf"; > delete t; > > The rule is simple, if you use "new [...] then you must use delete []" and if you use new ... then simply call delete ... In your case you need to do delete [] t; ....but that's not the end of your problems. "char * t&...

Importing Contract from .csv file is not working
Hi, I m new to CRM. I have two column in my .CSV file. name and phone number i am trying to imort them to CRM contact Module. Everything happen smooth, i mean mapping of fields. But it does not Import the Contact in to CRM , instead the task goes and sits into the Buld Import Activity. And shows the Status as "Pending". I am using CRM Client and all the services are running..... Please let me know what could be the problem.. Labhesh Shrimali Bangalore - India MCP. Hi you have to change the Log on account for the Workflow Service on the CRM Server Regards, Dirk F ...

Stop excel from reporting replacements
How do I get excel from popping up the window that tells how many entries its replaced when I do a Ctrl-H. I have to edit a lot of entries and this is something I didn't have to put up with in Office 97 I'm not sure you can stop it (I couldn't). But if your fingers are on the keyboard, hit the enter key to dismiss it. (Or try hitting the enter key twice really quickly (with replace all having focus). It might not be noticeable (much). Chris wrote: > > How do I get excel from popping up the window that tells how many entries its > replaced when I do a Ctrl-H. I ha...

Comparing two email lists
Hi. I'm trying to find a function or way to compare two lists of email addresses and see the difference between the two. I have an email distribution list from a long time ago and one from recent and need to know which names have been added and which names were dropped. Can anybody help me with this? also feel free to email me at crellwanger@aol.com Thanks so much for your help. I have been struggling with this same type of scenario on and off for a few months. I finally have the ultimate solution for dealing with two lists that have matches and also potentially many difference...