outgoing email #2

I tried forwarding an email to a friend, and when I did,
it locked up the Outlook program.  The email stays in
the "Outbox" and cannot be deleted or opened.  Now,
Outlook isn't working - won't receive any emails nor will
it send any until this email is out of my Outbox.

I tried the "repair" option on the installation CD but
that didn't help.

Any suggestions?

Also, if I completely uninstall Outlook and re-install
with the CD, will I lose all of my subfolders (ie, my
Inbox has numerous subfolders that I store work emails
in)?
0
anonymous (74722)

How to forward email in Exchange2003
Shortly we have windows server 2003 instead of windows NT, now the problem is that I don't know how to forward mail from a user to a second email-adres within Exchange2003. ...

Why does copy and paste between eMails not work?
Copy no longer copies to the clipboard. Is there a setting I have deleted somewhere? Using Windows 7 and Office 2007 proffessional. Does it work if you restart outlook? Do you have any addins installed that could be erasing the clipboard? I've seen this happen with addins and contacts, but not email. to test, open the new message form before copying so you just need to copy and switch to the other message. (http://www.slipstick.com/Contacts/clipboard.htm) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cent...

Not able to send email from CRM client
Help, please. I cannot get CRM configured to send email from the CRM client software. See error message below. I have tried all the solutions I can find, including: -Confirmed mailserverurl is set correctly on the CRM server and that the specified server is the Exchange server. -Confirmed that the mailserverurl returns well formed XML. -Gave the IUSR_ORCAS user full control of the the "...mailroot/vsi 1" on the exchange box, which is named ORCAS. -Confirmed platformurl setting on Exchange server is correct. -Confirmed that the machines can communicate with each other. What...

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2
How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home Edition. In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home >Edition. Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change where the installation is to take place. If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that should work. There is no problem. I have always installed Money (from M...

Outlook startup #2
All of a sudden all our outlook client (Outlook2002/Exchange 2000) are getting the following message: "Your microsoft exchange server is unavailable" with the retry and cancel options. We hit the retry option it connects to the exchange. Any ideas???? Sounds like name resolution problems. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected workstations? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup....

Incoming Emails
Hello, We installed the CRM1.2 on the same server with exchange. Everything is working fine except that the CRM users can not see incoming emails inside CRM although these emails are CRM emails. Can anybody tell what is the reason of that? Regards, Khalid Do you have installed the Router? The Router is a bridge=20 between the Exchange and the CRM who study the incoming=20 flow of emails and copy to the CRM everything who is of=20 the CRM. I hope who that help you.=20 []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > We installed the CRM1.2 o...

No email stationery when through code
Hi I am creating email via code from access using below; Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) objOutlookMsg.To = "recepient@mydomain.com" objOutlookMsg.Subject = "Email Subject" objOutlookMsg.Body = "Dear abc..." objOutlookMsg.Display The problem is that the default signature that is set in outlook doe snot come up in the email. How can I fix it? Thanks Regards Am Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:11:45 +0100 schri...

NO #2
Seriously Microsoft, what the fuck? I'm not saying this as some sort of mac fan or money zealot or whatever. Hell, I even worked for you once... but.. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! Fine, stop selling Money, I don't care. BUT LEAVE YOUR GOD DAMNED SERVERS UP SO WE CAN GET ONLINE UPDATES INDEFINITELY. How much could that cost you a month? A couple thou? You throw more than that away every second repairing peoples broken Xbox 360s. This is a new freakin low. Seriously. ...

no content in the email body
Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the content is in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. There is no content in the email body. "stephen" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<#TKSQf$oDHA.2776@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the > content is > in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. > > There is no content in the email body. I've seen this before with an Outlook 2000 client. Couldn't find a way to fix it,...

Can you delete and empty an open email

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both
Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both 2 spreadsheets - Sheet 1 is bigger with extra names in column B & C Lastname Firstname Both - Column B & C Lastname Firstname - both sheets Sheet 1 has data in Col. D & E Sheet 2 has data in Col. F & G Sheet 1 has extra names not in Sheet 2 If Sheet 1 B&C = Sheet 2 B&C , then add F&G columns from sheet 2 , behind D& E columns on sheet 1 , for the match of names in Column B & C Thanks kerns.walter@epa.gov On Nov 13, 12:50 pm, wk <kerns.wal...@epa.gov> wrote: > Combine 2 rows if name...

SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0
Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they actually integrated into the MS POS itself? Thanks for your comments. On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? > Thanks for your comments. they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM antonio ...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

Need Hyperlink from Menu Page to work in email
I have a workbook with several tabs. First tab is a "menu" type page (summary of other pages). Currently I have hyperlinks to all the other pages from the menu page. What I want to be able to do is copy the menu page into an email and enable the users to click on the existing hyperlinks (whatever adjustments needed) to go directly to their page of the workbook. Using Excel 2007. Please advise how to do this and what changes may be need for both options to work. ...

Won't Remember Password #2
My email account calls for the password everytime I use it. Even when I check the box to remember my password, it won't retain it. I run XP. Anyone else having problems with this? If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 = patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a = POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;290684 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account
I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i' looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area Hence they already have their own personal account we will b deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona account into the single account that we wil be giving to them Hi, More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can do that with Exchange 5.x Regards, -- Menko den Ouden ...

inverting data #2
Please help, I'm stuck! I conducted a survey where respondants each gave answers to 30 questions using a Likert scale i.e. they answered either 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question. The data is in the following form: Question # q1 q2 q3 q4 q5 1 2 4 2 1 2 2 4 1 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 2 2 5 5 2 3 4 5 3 My problem is that half of the questions were asked in a negative direction to avoid possible response bias. For the answers to these questions, I need to reverse the answers. If the repondant answered 1, I want to record 5, if 2 then 4, if 3 then 3, if 4 then 2, if 5 then 1. Is there an...

Receive triplicate emails
On earthlink webmail, I only receive one of each email. When I "Send/Receive" from Outlook 2000, the Send/Receive window tells me I'm receiving 10 emails, but 30 appear in my inbox. Everything arrives in triplicate or duplicate. Extended headers appear to be the same in all three identical emails. Things I've tried and know: Deleted and then reconfigured my earthlink account many times. There is only one earthlink account. "Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked. Turned Earhlink Spamblocker On then Off then On then Off... no change. Sent test m...