outbox....how can change all to "send"

Hi there,

How can I change all the emails waiting to go out to send right away within
the Outbox?

I have about 20 emails in there now that are straight (non-italic) which
shows they are just there and not being sent....

How can I take all of them in one fell swoop and send them on their way?

Thanks,

Gordon

0
gords (18)

F5 or F9 depending on your version of outlook and configuration should do
the job.  Of course, you can change the options at Tools | Options | Mail
Setup | Send/Receive
** Tom **
"Gordon J. Rattray" <gords@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> How can I change all the emails waiting to go out to send right away
> within the Outbox?
>
> I have about 20 emails in there now that are straight (non-italic) which
> shows they are just there and not being sent....
>
> How can I take all of them in one fell swoop and send them on their way?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gordon

open them one at a time and press the send button on the message...

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Gordon J. Rattray" <gords@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> How can I change all the emails waiting to go out to send right away
> within the Outbox?
>
> I have about 20 emails in there now that are straight (non-italic) which
> shows they are just there and not being sent....
>
> How can I take all of them in one fell swoop and send them on their way?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gordon

0
outlookmvp (5838)

mail sending problem
Hi , I am very new in the exchange server just now I have deployed Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 at my organization now i have some problem in that . I am able to send mail outside the domain except yahoo .whenever I am sending mail from my exchange mail id to any yahoo mail id it is showing me mail has been sent but on yahoo id it is not delivering even I am not getting the DFR, second I wants to know that can we take the backup of single mail box (boxs) and please tell me step by step how can we take backup (at least the location ) Thanks in Advance Madi The most probable reason is t...

Can't send e-mails from Outlook 2003 after SP1
After installing service pack SP1 for Office 2003, I can't send e-mails anymore. They are stuck in the outbox folder. The error message states that the connection to the server was interrupted. I did not change any settings and checking them confirms that everything is as it should be. Did anyone else experience the same issue and how did you resolve it? Thanks for your help Matthias See if you can manually move those messages from your Outbox and then check all your settings again. "Mattliusa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cb7401c48a5...

Unattend configure Send/Receive Group / PRF file -Outlook XP
Hi, Have to rollout 4000 laptops with Offline Storage enabled. I want to automatically configure outlook to: - use OST file - Synchronize when logging on and off - Download and sync. the general address book I have made a PRF file (using CIW) that creates OST file...so far so good... But I can't unattend set the option to sync when logging on and off. It seems this setting is stored in an SRS file in the users profile!! Second item, default the first address book in the list is synchronised. Is there a way to auto configure Outlook XP to sync OST fiel when logging on and off, (ins...

can't send url from ie6, blocked by outlook
IE6 from File, Send, Link by email, I get a notification that Outlook has blocked it. anyone know how to undo this? ...

Outlook Send Receive
Somehow my Outlook Auto-Send/Receive has stopped working. I must manually Send/Receive now. Addtionally, when I command a Send/Receive, it takes much longer than it used to take. Then, after the operations are completed, it takes another 10 secdonds for the arriving emails to show up in InBox. I keep my files for Outlook on a Windows 2000 Server as I have for the past 4 years. I am not running Exchange Server on the network server. I am using Windows XP Pro and Office XP Premium. Thank you in advance for any and all solutions to this problem. Did you recheck your send/receive ...

sending email returned
A lot of our email gets returned, I think the remote mail server thinks we are spamming. Here is the problem We changed our company name and therefore our outgoing email domain is different than our AD domain How do I changed what exchange server calls itself ...? Meaning, mail which is received from my mail server is from wat-dc1.domain1.ca ([65.93.237.66]) but my outgoing mail is from domain2.ca. I think it may do some reverse lookup or something and determine that domain2.ca isn't on this IP address. So I need to somehow hack in somewhere when exchange sends email to remote hosts that ...

Sending reports to via email
Is it possible to create a workflow that sends an email with a report to management with all opportunities where the closing date is in the past...? MS CRM using Reporting Services (SSRS) and SSRS have this functionality build-in. How to configure SSRS: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345234.aspx Regards. pflis ...

SMTP Send creates *.eml file but does not dispatch email
I am having some difficulty understanding what is happening here: ..... code snippet SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["Default_mailClient"]); client.UseDefaultCredentials = true; if (!Directory.Exists(LogFolder + @"\" + thisEmail.STATIONID)) { Directory.CreateDirectory(LogFolder + @"\" + thisEmail.STATIONID); } client.PickupDirectoryLocation = LogFolder + @"\" + thisEmail.STATIONID; client.DeliveryMethod = SmtpDeliveryMethod.SpecifiedPickupDirectory; MailMessage mailMessage = new MailM...

Processing Send/Receive is very slow.
Just recently, my Outlook (part of Office XP on WinXP Pro) has been very slow "Sending/Receiving". If I open the progress detail, it would get stuck on the first task. I've compacted my Personal folders, "Test my connection" in the account setup, scanned with Norton Anti Virus, and Adaware, and finally defragmented my drives even though Windows claims that it's not necessary. Everything went fine. But when I hit "Send/Receive" or try to send a short message, it would take forever to process. My internet connection is good. Another computer hooked up to the...

Send button dissappears
In Outlook 2000 runing on NT4.0 SP6a, the send button is gone on any emails you are trying to reply to. Any ideas? Thanks ...

CRM Query(Bulk email sending)
Can you tell me what is SIC Code in CRM? Is it possible to send Buld Email to many customer through CRM? Regards Amitabh SIC = Standard Industry Classification. You can create a marketing list of different SIC codes and use this in a campaign. For opening- and clickthrough- tracking we offer an eMarketing Add-in for MSCRM. Regards, Chris http://mscrm4u.blogspot.com ...

GP 8.0 and Adobe Elements 7.0
Is there anyone out there that has managed to get the Send To - Mail Recipient (PDF) button from the screen output window of GP 8.0 to work with Adobe Elements 7.0? All indications would say that this should work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Tim Foster I am not aware that Adobe Elements is capable of printing to PDF. Seeing it is a deisgn program, well a stripped down version of PhotoShop which is also not able to print to PDF i can not see how it could work. You would need a copy of Adobe Acrobat to print to PDF as this is the only PDF creator supported with GP. Ha...

I would like to "send/receive" my e-mails. How could that be fixed
I have a danish version of Windows live Mail and often I help older people setting up their pc and unfortunately they cannot understand that "send/receive" now is named "synkronisere". So how can I rename this item, please? It can't be changed. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "Nikolaj.2" <Nikolaj2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:076B60E2-75DD-404F-AAF9-BAAF7D7E899D@microsoft.com... > I have a danish version of Windows live Mail and often I help older people > setting up their pc and unfortunately they cannot understand...

Weird problem with sending e-mail on Outlook 2000 on Exchange
Whenever a user tries to send an email message via Outlook 2000 on an Exchange 2000 server the message goes into the Outbox and just sits there until they click on another folder. If they hit Send/Receive it does nothing, it will only send the message if they click on another folder like Deleted Items. It isnt all users but this problem is slowly creeping around the organization. I can use Outlook 2000 on one of the servers with no problems, so I am someone stumped as to how to troubleshoot this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Does this problem coincide with your upgrading to ...

I can not send email message
I can receive email messages but cant send any it says can not connect to server! Can you help. My email was locked but advice help me change my pass word , an it is working fine now thank u verry much . Please post the error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Herman Farlough Sr." <hermanfarlough53@hotmaim.com> wrote in message news:4BBD6CD5-BE76-43E5-9E2C-8E76A8903704@microsoft.com... &g...

Outlook and attachements in send items
Hi, The sent attachements in Outlook take up considerable space in the sent items folder. When you send the same group of attachements to a group of people, there will be quite some bloat in the pst file. On the other hand, you want to keep the list of attachements you have sent to some people so that you can refer to them later. The question is: Is there a way to keep the list and/or links of attachments in the mail instead of the attachments themselves. Thanks for answers See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm for tools that can add this functionality to Outlook. -- ...

Outlooks sending blank email
Hi All, I've been having this problem on and off for a couple of months. The frustrating thing about it that it only happens on a few emails and I don't seem to be able to replicate the issue on demand. Problem. When sending and replying to an email the body of the email is sent blank. It is sent thru to the recipient as blank and also appears in my sent items as blank. I send my emails as HTML through an exchange server. I'm using Outlook 2002 SP-2 (10.4712.4219) and Windows 2000 Professional. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Regard gibby157 ...

Sending & Receiving Error
I'm repeatedly getting an Sending & Receiving reported error 0x8004210b - timed out while waiting for response from SMTP server". I'm using Outlook 2002 with XP professional. I checked the help archives, and there seems to be a known issue with linksys routers that cause this error, but (to my knowledge) I am not using a linksys router, I only have an efficient networks speedstream 5100 DSL modem. I contacted my ISP who informs me that there is no network issues, and I disabled my firewall and still received the same sending error. A reboot did not correct the iss...

MS outlook 2003 try to send email says "Item missing"
I am trying to use outlook for the first time, but won't send or recieve--says item missing. Thanks! Chrisie <Chrisie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to use outlook for the first time, but won't send or > recieve--says item missing. Did you create a mail profile? Did you define a mail account? Have you created your data store? Tell us exactly what you've done so far and we'll tell you if anything's missing. -- Brian Tillman Yes, I have done all those things... Thanks for your help! "Brian Tillman" wrote: > Chrisie <...

How to send big size mail in Outlook?
How to send Big Size attachment in Outlook? I am using Outlook 2003 , this is also the first time I use Outlook. In Outlook Express, there have an advance feature that help us to cut the file into small files then merge automatically on the receiver unit. I always send the file in size more than 15M. Please , I need this function badly. Otherwise, I need to giveup Outlook 2003 but use the Outlook Express. Outlook does not have this feature. Also, ensure your ISP allows for attachments that large. If this is several attachments with an aggregate size of 15 mb, try sending the files i...

choosing which account to send from
I have four email accounts listed in Outlook. I was wondering if there is a way to create a new message and CHOOSE which of the four I wish to send it from. Any help appreciated. Also, is there a way to have each addresses mail sent to a different mailbox? Thanks TJones Depending on OL version, send using, or drop down on the send btn In OL create rules to move msgs, on receipt, to appropriate folder. ie you create a folder for each email add. "TJones" <eieio59@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1aacc01c41e9d$7391a4c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have four email acco...

outlook xp problem with send/receive
I installed my office xp after the trial edition of office 2003 expired on my new computer and now my outlook program can't send/recieve. I press the button and a message pops up "The operation failed". Could anyone tell me what I can do? Have you setup your send/receive options under Tools, Options, Mail Setup, Send/Receive? >-----Original Message----- >I installed my office xp after the trial edition of >office 2003 expired on my new computer and now my outlook >program can't send/recieve. I press the button and a >message pops up "The oper...

Prohibit sending for specific user
For Exch. 2003, is there a method built in to prohibit sending for a specific user? The only thing I can see is to set a sending message size restriction to a low number. Not sure that this is an effective means and I really want to completely prohibit sending only, and only for one user. Thanks for any direction! On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:39:20 -0500, "Tim Miller" <tmiller@deppmann.com> wrote: >For Exch. 2003, is there a method built in to prohibit sending for a >specific user? The only thing I can see is to set a sending message size >restriction to a low n...

New/outgoing mail does not send/receive until clicking on diff fol
I have a computer that is running Win XP Professional SP2 with Office 2000 installed. A few days ago, Outlook stopped recieving email in the Inbox until you click on a different folder. Newly composed email messages do the same; they go to the outbox and hang until you click on a different folder. Have tried uninstalling and re-installing outlook. Tried running the repair. Tried re-installing service pack 2. The time of the emails seem to be off even once they come into the inbox. The time on the pc is the same as the exchange server though. You might want to try uninstalling Serv...

Send e-mail from printer/copier
Exch2003 SP1. We have hundreds of photocopy/printers which can send e-mail. On the printer, I configured SMTP=myExchangeServerIP. It works fine if I attempt to send an e-mail to my internal domain. If I attempt to send e-mail to external users (@hotmail.coM), it fails. It seems I would need to allow relay on Exchange servers. What would be the best way to handle this ? I have 200+ printers. Printers are not in a specific subnet. On the Exchange "Relay" tab, I'd need to input IP address by IP address to allow this to go through. If you have a clever suggestion on how to h...