Outbox and Sentbox #2

Messages which have been sent no longer disappear from the
Outbox and do not appear in the Sentbox. I can move any
messages from Outbox to DeletedItemsbox, and empty that
box, thus reducing the messages in Outbox. This has also
reduced size of .pst file from 288 MBs to 229 MBs.
But I cannot delete or move to DeletedItemsbox the
existing messages in the Sentbox. By "existing" I mean
those that were there before this problem occurred.
Version is Microsoft Outlook 98 Internet Mail Only.

Outlook client on citrix #2
Hello, next week I have to install the CRM 4.0 Outlook Client on a Citrix environment. Is there any information available about doing this? I have almost no experience with Citrix. Is it just the same like installing the desktop client on a local machine? Thanks, Hans Its totally different sience . The procedure is totally different . You need to google for installation documents. First you have to install CRM desktop as admin on server and create the script and put it on shared drive for all users. All users need to run the script to install crm for their profile. /Aamir ...

Disappearing email #2
Dear Jeff, I'm apologize if I'm missing something obvious here, but I can't see the item(s) on the View menu which determines whether or not all messages are displayed... Steve >-----Original Message----- >Go to the View menu and make sure that you're view is set to view all >messages. ...

IF problems, PLEASE HELP!!! #2
Thanks for the help!!!! But it has an error :rolleyes: It says there is an error and then highlights "getting there". An ideas -- ryangruh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ryangruhn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1603 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27497 ...

combine macros from 2 personal.xls
is there a way to "merge" the macros from 2+ personal.xls files. I hav MANY that contain unique macros, and i am looking for a good way to pu them all together and the use one pesonal.xls for all my machines. M bad due to poor housekeeping practices..... thanks in advance joh -- jsmonj ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jsmonje's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1331 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27020 I would rename all but one of my personal.xls files as such...

Line splits across 2 pages
In one of my access reports I have there is one line that splits across to pages where the top of the letters appear on page 1 and the bottom of the letters appear on page 2 Any idea why it happens and how to avoid it? Thank you, Samuel Samuel wrote: > In one of my access reports I have there is one line that splits > across to pages where the top of the letters appear on page 1 and the > bottom of the letters appear on page 2 > > Any idea why it happens and how to avoid it? > > Thank you, > Samuel Go into design mode and shorten that line. -- Joseph Mee...

MS CRM 1.2 Web Site Home page returns errors
I recently installed MS CRM 1.2 Server for test evaluation purposes. Install was successful, but when I open the Web Site (http://localhost on that server), I get two errors - one on the left frame and one on the main frame. The buttons below in the bottom frame - "Home", "Workplace", "Sales", "Service" and "Reports" is fine. The top menu bar (User: xx, xx File New GoTo Tools Help) is also fine and works. When I go to any of the other sections (by clicking on their button), their pages work just fine. When I go to GoTo, Home, Sett...

Corrupted database under Snow Leopard. Can't install 12.2.0 Update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed Office 2008 under OS X 10.6 build 10A432 and when I open an office program I'm told the database is corrupted and to rebuild it using the Database Utility. After rebuilding and verifying it, a message says it's still corrupted. When I try to install the Office 12.2.0 update, the installer says it can't find any versions of Office on my hard disk. After further investigation into the 12.2.0 package contents, it appears that the person that wrote the installation program didn't allow for the s...

How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set?
How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each data set? On Jul 20, 5:26 am, libertyforall <r...@royhuff.com> wrote: > How do I get a graphy with 2 data sets to have 2 Y axis one for each > data set? Hi libertyforall, have a look at Jon Peltier's beatiful site, especially: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html Have fun, cheers Michael ...

Service Pack 2 Installation Questions
I have a few questions about the SP2. - Is it now supported? - Should I turn off the Exchange services as well as the AV services before the install? On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:41:02 -0800, "Griff" <Griff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a few questions about the SP2. > >- Is it now supported? Yes. > >- Should I turn off the Exchange services as well as the AV services before >the install? Disable all 3rd party services and manually stop Exch Services if desires. the update will stop the exch services manually however. Backups before and after ...

All Excel instances inaccessible due to long running macro #2
I have a worksheet that contains a VBA that run a very long time (hours). This keeps me from accessing unrelated worksheets as it seems like Excel (even another instance) is tied up handling the first one. Is there anyway to prevent this? ...

Office VX and Mac OS9.2
It's a silly question, but i think OfficeX isn't compatible with OS9.2: can someone confirm this think? Thanks a lot Denis Chenu Service informatique / Informatic service's SAD-Marketing D.Chenu@sad-Marketing.com 03.20.81.58.20 ------------------------------- You're correct. Mac OS X is an entirely different OS and takes entirely different software from OS 9.x and below (OS 9.x is � equivalent to the Classic system within OS X). Office 2001 is the last OS 9.x compatible version--Office X and the forthcoming Office 2004 are written for OS X. Dayo "D.Chenu" wrot...

2 personal folder listings and duplicates
Hi. When I have Outlook open at home, when I have the Mail selected, it shows Favorite Folders and All Mail Folders. Under All Mail folders it shows two seperate Personal Folders and the contents appear the same. When I view my Contacts, it shows things twice: Contacts Contacts in Personal Folders FriendEmail FriendEmail in Personal Folders ToDo ToDo in Personal Folders etc..... How can I get rid of the other Personal Folders entry and the duplicate entries in my contacts? Thanks. Bryce. ...

Comparing 2 coulumns in different worksheets and printing the rows that match
hello, Sorry to bother everyone. I am trying to learn some Visual Basic t maybe make a function that woudl do what i need, but that is goin slow. What i am trying to do follows. Workbook: NeededPatches.xls sheet1: Srvneed sheet2: ITPatches sheet3: Final I have created a perl script that uses the microsft progra hfnetchk.exe to find what patches are needed on all of our systems her at work. it gives me a text print out that is tab delimited and import that into excel on the *Srvneed* sheet. *Column B* in this shee has the patch numbers for what is needed. Now our IT security also has a lis...

GP 9.2 on btrieve migration to gp 7.5/8
First I am having trouble putting GP 8.0 on a 98 machine is this not supported? Now to the good stuff, our company has been on GPA for 10 years and has now purchased GP 7.5/8. I am in need of some direction and help on the migration of this old system to the new. I am new to btrieve but not to sql which is what we have for the db sql 2k. What is the best approach to migrating this data to the new system? Hi This is a complex migration/upgrade. There are a few upgrade / migration steps you need to do to get MGP to v 7.5 / 8.0. You would need to purchase MGP migration tools from...

Mailing List #2
Hi one of our clients wants to manually manage email requests for newsletters etc. They want their web site to send an email to a specific mailbox on their server. This email would contain a name and email address which the clients to automatically be added to a dedicated contact list. is this possible please? Thanks A In news:OYygf1rEGHA.916@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Alex H <aph@mis-no_spam_please-net.co.uk> typed: > Hi one of our clients wants to manually manage email requests for > newsletters etc. They want their web site to send an email to a > specific mailbox on ...

Incorrect balances #2
Everytime I balance my money account, when I gert the next statement the balance has changed in the program. I am also find items that have been reconciled no longer reconciled. What is happening, it's a nightmare. I am really beginning to hate this program, but I need to get it fixed. It has really messed up my finances. One source of this problem is that M02 had the following nasty habit: a scheduled transaction that was marked reconciled then added to the scheduled bills and deposits from the r-click Add to bills and deposits menu records reconciled when entered into the regis...

Blurred Pictures #2
While doing my new web site, one of my pictures blurs once I have linked it to the larger picture that I want to pop up. None of my other pictures is doing this. I have reformatted the original picture and redone the link several times but it still shows blurry. Any ideas? Thank you. -- Heather Not enough information, but if you happen to have that particular picture grouped with any other design element on the page, ungroup it and test. My second guess is that you inserted an oversized image, scaled it down to a smaller size to fit your design, and when Publisher converts the page...

changing paper size #2
I need to change an existing flier created in publisher from letter to legal size. When I try changing the paper size (under printer set up and page set up or change template size) the flier is spread out between two pages. I can only see the two pages in print preview, when I'm working on it I can only see one page. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks -- ln Publisher 2007? When you are finished creating your flyer, File, print, reset your page preferences on this print screen. There is a print preview on this screen, the preview should be correct with no tiling. -- Mary Sauer ...

How to find the differences between 2 Excel files???
Given 2 excel files with identical fields, how can we find out the differences between the records?? For example, in file1.xls, ID Name Amount 1001 N1 A1 1002 N2 A2 1003 N3 A3 in file2.xls, ID Name Amount 1001 N1 A1 1002 N2 A2 1004 N4 A4 i.e. File1 - File2 will yield record with ID 1004, and File2 - File1 will yield record with ID 1003?? any operations in Excel can do that?? Please advice. Thanks!!! John, http://users.skynet.be/onderland/Excel.htm 7....... Vergelijken records. Luc "John Davis" <jrefactor@hotmail.com&g...

How do I convert email addresses to clickable links? #2
I have imported a column of email address. How do I make them clickable links to email. -- Rick Wetzel Rick, Highlight the range you wish to add email addresses to, then, switch to your VBE environment by pressing Alt-F11 and go to Immediate Pane by pressing Control-G and enter the following command for each rng in selection:rng.hyperlinks.add rng,"mailto:" & rng:next http://HelpExcel "Rick Wetzel" wrote: > I have imported a column of email address. How do I make them clickable > links to email. > -- > Rick Wetzel ...

Deleting an outbox email without opening Outlook.
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2002. There is an email that seems to be stuck in my outbox and has been sent 54 times to the recipient! If I try to delete the email from the outbox I get an error message saying that it is unable to delete and please restart outlook to rectify the problem. This doesn't help at all. Once Outlook is restarted the sending process will start all over again. Is there a way that I can delete the email without opening Outlook so that when I start the program next time there is nothing in the outbox. Thanks in advance for any help. Regards, Sonars UK. ...

public folder replication interval #2
Exchange 2000 server and Exchange 2003 server. Replicas of a public folder on both servers. Replication interval on public stores is set to Always run. Properties of public folder, replication interval is set to use public store settings. I'd assume that as soon as a change is made to a public folder on one server, the change should propagate immediately? I'm still seeing an interval of 15 min of replication between public stores. I want the replication to be instant as soon as there is a change made to the public folder. Do i have to restart some service? Answer below. Calvi...

Exchange 2010 DAG with 2 DPM 2010 server
I have a test environment with two Exchange 2010 servers. They have a DAG that is protecting the mailbox database. I downloaded the trial version of DPM 2010 to test and verify that it will work for us. I setup the primary DPM server and it is protecting the mailbox DB in the DAG just fine. When I setup the secondary DPM server (offsite) to backup the primary DPM server the secondary DPM server can not see the any resources on the exchange servers other than the system drives. I create the protection group on the secondary server. I drill down on the primary DPM server an...

percentage formula #2
What is the formula for using one cell to figure a percentage of another cell. Example: colume A colume B 20000 13% of colume A Thanks One way: A1: 20000 B1: =A1*13% ==> 2600 In article <093f01c3861f$4a6902d0$a301280a@phx.gbl>, "Shawn S." <shawn3731@yahoo.com> wrote: > What is the formula for using one cell to figure a > percentage of another cell. Example: > colume A colume B > 20000 13% of colume A > Thanks ...

2 VBA Q
1. Cells(i, 9) = DateDiff(Cells(i,7), "12/31/2003", "m") - gives me type mismatch error - I need to check that the end date is before 12/31/2003 and then calculate the number of months till the end of the year. 2. If (Cells(i, 7) = "Complete" & Sheets("Plan").Cells(i, 7) = "mm/dd/yyyy") - does not work. It works for - If (Cells(i, 7) = "Complete") However, I need to check - that there is a date in the cells - Sheets("Plan").cells(i,7) else I want to leave the original comment - "Complete". TIA. di...