out of the blue one day my outlook 2000 quit receiving mail

Out of the blue my outlook stop receiving e-mails and so
I opend another account and it works fine I also
reinstalled the account and still get an error. I then
proceded to outlook express and setup my account in their
and it works fine but still can not pull my mail from
outlook 2000 but can send mail and works fine and of
course i can still receive with the other account.
0
Mikeh8154 (1)

what type of accounts are you using? Are you using Outlook 2000 in Corp or
internet mode? See help, about if unsure.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Mikeh@comcell.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Out of the blue my outlook stop receiving e-mails and so
> I opend another account and it works fine I also
> reinstalled the account and still get an error. I then
> proceded to outlook express and setup my account in their
> and it works fine but still can not pull my mail from
> outlook 2000 but can send mail and works fine and of
> course i can still receive with the other account.

0
info2937 (567)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

Crash on 'Send"

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2