Out of Office Assistant - Forwarding e-mail

I am trying to set the out of office assistant using the
advanced options with a rule to forward all e-mail to text
messaging on my cell phone.  I can send an e-mail manually
to the cell phone text message address so I know it is
able to receive them.  Unfortunately, when I have out of
office assistant set to forward my messages to the cell
phone they don't get forwarded.  Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance!
Alan
0
adgates1 (1)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-
US;181636

The article says "This article is very effective
troubleshooting Pager and Cell Phones that are having
trouble receiving E-mail sent from within a domain to the
Internet using the Outlook rules wizard."

0
anonymous (74722)

multiple copies of mail
Hi! After reinstalling XP and outlook 2002, I have started to get 2-5 copies of mail (not every mail). This wasn�t a problem before (when I used outlook 2000). Any ideas where to start looking? Tommy "tomppa" <tofors99@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:%235CQZ6mwDHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi! > > After reinstalling XP and outlook 2002, I have started to get 2-5 copies of > mail (not every mail). This wasn�t a problem before (when I used outlook > 2000). > > Any ideas where to start looking? > > Tommy > > If you get as ...

Tagging and routing mail destined for specific domains
Due to a change in NDA's I need to be able to tag, and copy mail that is being routed to and from specific domains. I am using exchange 2003 std (sp2) on 2003 server. As an example if a user were to send an email to microsoft.com I need to add a legal disclosure footer and keep a copy of that email locally. The same would be needed on inbound mail from microsoft.com to be copied to an additional location internally. Is this something that exchange can handle or do I need to route this through a second system to get this kind of tracking, etc..? On 7 Dec 2006 15:10:57 -0800, natedizzy@...

Office 2007 will not install on 1 particular Windows 7 machine
I have just performed a custom install of Windows 7 Pro on a computer that has been running Windows Vista Ultimate and Office 2007 successfully for several years. I had some trouble geting a stable installation of Win 7 but after an expensive visit to the Geek Squad, which determined that a particular Windows update was causing the system to crash, I now have a stable installation. (They disabled that particular update, too.) The problem is that I am unable to install any of my fully-licensed copies of Office 2007 on this machine, even though I have it running happily on two ...

Automatic Forwarding, and Reply
We are implementing a new policy for handling users who leave the company. The policy states that when a person is terminated, all of his/her email will be forwarded to their direct supervisor. We will then auto-respond to the sender to notify them that the person no longer works with our company, and give them an alternate contact. I need a solution that uses Exchange 2003 to setup a rule that both forwards messages, and responds to the user who sent the original message. Is there a way to do this in Exchange 2003? It makes sense to me that it would be some type of Server based rule, ...

Outlook 2003 Cannot Send Mail via POP/SMTP
I have a number of remote users who POP's mail into and out of our Exchange 2000 box. One is unable to send mail to anyone (either within the organisation or to external addresses), so I have temporarily discounted relaying as an issue, although I have checked the settings on the virtual server and they are all correct (allowing authenticated users to relay mail etc.) Receiving seems OK. The user has Outlook 2003 (fresh install) on Windows XP (fresh install). Log file: 2004.07.29 15:29:39 <<<< Logging Started (level is LTF_TRACE) >>>> 2004.07.29 15:29:39 server.d...

New mail notification #12
I have become more adventurous in my email setup, as a consequence, not much mail goes to my default inbox. I found the 'new mail' notification very handy. I am disappointed that I cannot see a way to set it so that it notifies me if any folder gets new mail. Is there anyway to set this up? I don't mind modifying the registry directly if necessary. Cheers, Guy ** Stress - the condition brought about by having to ** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights ** out of someone who richly deserves it. What version of Outlook are you using? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP...

To organize Outlook 2002 junk mails
How to save the settings for the said subject? hkgsie@gmail.com <hkgsie@gmail.com> wrote: > How to save the settings for the said subject? Since Outlook 2002 doesn't have a Junk E-mail folder and doesn't filter junk mail well at all, why not describe exactly what you hope to accomplish? -- Brian Tillman ...

Office Groove or Groove 2010
Hi there - I am researching Office Groove as a collaboration tool, but need to better understand exactly what it is or does. I have several questions that I'm not quite sure where to start; there is quite a bit of information on using Groove. Anyway, it sounds like Groove comes or will come in the Office suite. In order to collaborate with others, am I missing anything about needing a Groove Server or some type of middle ware application? This sounds like a Sharepoint application, as in 2010 Groove is getting a new name, and since I know little to nothing about Sharepoi...

I can't set up Outlook in Office 2007
Office Small Business 2007 came installed on my new computer. When I try to use Outlook, it starts to configure, and then I get a message that "Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or..." It then takes me to a menu "Microsoft Exchange" with a General tab asking for Name of Server and then Mailbox Name. I have no idea what to enter. So I'm stuck. Furthermore, it's important that I synch with my BlackBerry but it has to be done through Outlook, and that's impossible this way. PLEASE HELP! -- A moderately expert us...

auto open jpeg attachments in outlook, office xp
In outlook express I had it set somehow to automatically open pics(jpeg)for viewing when the e-mails were open. The pics would display in the main e-mail body. How can I set outlook in office xp to do that? Can anyone smarter than me help? (that likely means anyone one reading this!) Help.....he....lp... Is it a security setting I'm missing? Outlook doesn't support inline image viewing. This may make it easier for you to view: http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archives/000254.html -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, One...

Shifting my Office SB 2007 MLK OEM Software on another computer
Hello, I have MS Office SB 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trail With MLK OEM Software License. I want to format that PC because I have some OS issue. How can I De-Active that license? can I use that License key after format that PC? Thanks & Regards, Hitesh Prajapati "Hitehs Prajapati" <Hitehs Prajapati@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0133EC1A-50F6-43CD-986A-71AD8E0320FB@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I have MS Office SB 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trail With MLK OEM > Software License. > > I want...

Forwarding from personal folder
Error "objects not found" Recieving this error when forwarding multiple items from personal folder. Able to forward one at a time but no more than that. Any assistance provided would be greeatly appreciated. Duane duane.stygar@kellogg.com ...

Frontpage required during Office 2007 in Vista
I have successfully installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise on Vista. When I opened MS Word files, everything looks fine. Typing in other language (Korean) forced MS Office to look up FrontPage and got an error message saying "Insert Windos Office XP Professional with FrontPage" I could not find FrontPage in the CD and could not resolve the problem yet. Welcome any idea of how to fix it, Thanks, Suggest you post to an Office or Word newsgroup or Forum - from your description the error may mention FrontPage, but has nothing to do with that program. No version of Offic...

Rule applied after Junk Mail Filter
Are all rules applied after the Junk Mail Filter. I am trying to filter out certain types of messages but some of them still end up in the Junk Mail Box. Is there any way to have the rule run prior to going into the Junk Mail filter? I have the filter defined to run as soon as the mail arrives and it is on the top of the list. Thanks! no. rules always run after junk mail. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ O...

Office Tabs -
One chinese guy developed one application that creates TABs in Excel Word and PowerPoint: OfficeTabs. http://www.officedocumenttab.com/ Everione is using -> Microsoft should take a look. I think its not so hard to have something in the Office Pack. It would be very useful for everyone. thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestio...

Add E-mail Account
I am completely new at this and I need some help! I am trying to add an email account to Outlook. Our company uses SBC Global. I go to Accounts and click add and follow the steps. But it doesn't seem to work. Can anyone help me?! Thank you! Did you check how others in your office have their email accounts set up? You can also check the SBC Global website to see how they advise you to set it up (server names, etc.). -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Stefanie" wrote: > I am completely new a...

Duplicate mail delivery
Since installing the AntiSpyware Beta I'm experiencing a problem with Outlook. Messages are occasionally delivered multiple times to the same recipient even though they are recorded only once in the sent folder. I turned on logging but can't figure much from the logs. Suing network Solutions POP3. Is there a place to report bugs? -- martin See the post above yours and try the same thing -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "mih" <mih@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54AFB59F-7C3C-48BD-B0B5-6C90F13781F9@microsoft.com...

cannot receive mail from a particular domain
Hi Exchange 2000 is the mail server can send mail to xyz.com(say for example),but cannot receive mail sent by xyz.co can send and receive mail to other domains pls. let me know how to solve this isu thank Does the sender on xyz.com get an NDR? If so, what is the exact text of the error? Is this the only domain from which you know you can't receive mail? prashanth wrote: > Hi, > Exchange 2000 is the mail server. > can send mail to xyz.com(say for example),but cannot receive mail > sent by xyz.com can send and receive mail to other domains. > pls. let me know how to solve ...

Business Cards VIEW SETTING- Mail Merge
I would like to print this view onto a lable paper for mailing. Ideas? 1. I have the company logos attached as pictures to the outlook card. 2. I want to print th pictures along with the addresses in a mail merge. hope somebody has a suggestion. outlook 2007 ...

How do I remove an e-mail heading from an Excel file?
In my Excel file, it came up with an e-mail message area as part of the file which I must have accidentally inserted. The e-mail portion needs to be removed, but cannot find how to do this. Any suggestions? Thanks! Hi alstarr Click on the mail button next to the Save icon in the Standard toolbar -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "alstarr" <alstarr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:66522CEC-F128-453B-8EF3-29EA1417E1C3@microsoft.com... > In my Excel file, it came up with an e-mail message area as part of the file > which I must ha...

Possible trouble with inbound mail; missing verbs?
Hello, I am getting sporadic reports that some mail is not being delivered to our Exchange 2003 SP2 organization. When I do a telnet localhost 25 on the server and type ehlo, here is what I get: 250-servername.domain Hello [127.0.0.1] 250-TURN 250-SIZE 250-ETRN 250-PIPELINING 250-DSN 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES 250-8bitmime 250-BINARYMIME 250-CHUNKING 250-VRFY 250-X-LINK2STATE 250-XEXCH50 250 OK Does this look right? I've done some searching and it looks like it might be missing some of the 'x' verbs and the auth login? I've not customized/changed anything (to my knowledg...

how do I copy my calendar in office 2010?
I am trying to make a copy to back up on an external hard drive but cant find how to do this. I dont want to delete info. Find the pst and make a copy. By default, outlook 2010 puts them in the documents folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Out...

I can not receive e-mail.
When I send/receive I keep getting an error message, Task 'mail.lig.bellsouth.net - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A): 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive theis message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) I am not sure how to proceed. Disable your antivirus scanner for outgoing mail and check your server settings with Bell South. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813518&Product=ol2002 "sidvr" wrote: > When I send/receive I ke...

mail merge- 2 things
Help! I have folks on my mailing list, same address but different last names. When I merge that way, it shows them correct but the others either.....sam smith and judy smith or The Smith family. In a perfict world I would like it to merge...... jen doe & sarah miller and sam & judy smith. What can I do? Next, when I save the mail merge to a cd to take to Kinkos to print they say "you need to load up this file prep tool & save it that way first, oh but you have XP so this won't work, you need to buy a distiller". Well I just looked at what I think is ...

Trying to set up windows Live Mail
Hi I was wondering if someone can help me. I asked the people at windows live help, but I am getting nowhere with them. I am having problems adding my website email addresses to windos mail live. I have set up the email address on my website, so I know there is not a problem there... The first message I sent to them was: Hi Can someonme please help me! I am trying to set up Window Live Mail and I want to add some email addresses from my website. Each time I do this I keep geting this message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Angelpathway (mail) account. An ...