out of office assistance #4

how do i get the out of office assistance into the tool menu? i tried to
follow the steps in help, but it still doesn't appear. i'm  currently using
outlook 2002.
0
dummyuser (1)

dummyuser <dummyuser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> how do i get the out of office assistance into the tool menu? i tried
> to follow the steps in help, but it still doesn't appear. i'm
> currently using outlook 2002.

Unless you are using an Exchange account, you will not have the OOA because
it it a function of Exchange.  See this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311107/en-us
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Office 2008 #6
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel Do I still need to have parallels running Windows, or will it run with Leopard (I have it I just need to upgrade). In article <ee98e37.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, Kirby@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2004 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: intel > > Do I still need to have parallels running Windows, or will it run with > Leopard (I have it I just need to upgrade). Office 2008 is native to MacOS so you can run it in Tiger or Leopard. It will not run in Windows. ...

Pivot Table question #4
Hi I have spreadsheets that take data via a pivot table from an OLAP cube that is held on a terminal server. The spreadsheets hold figures entered by me and figures obtain from the pivot table. I want to enable the automatic update on the pivot table but the pivot table is sorted by a project number obtained from the OLAP cube. My problem is if a new project is added to the OLAP cube then it is automatically selected from the drop down list. I want to be able to turn this off so that it only selects the project I have previously chosed. For example if I have selected the filter nu...

How do I install Access 2003 under MS Office 2007
I am trying to install Access 2003, but because I have Office 2007 installed, the system is telling me that I need to have Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is this correct? I loaded my old Access 97 CD, but the system tells me that it can't find Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is there an upgrade for Access 2003? What do I do? Thanks... It is generally recommended to install versions of Office/Access in the order they were published. I have done otherwise though. It is imperative that you install each version in it's own directory, otherwise they will overwrite one another and crea...

Excel and open office
I have made an excel file and protected sheets in it and even hidden some of the worksheets with macros. But when i open the xls file in Open Office (linux) It shows all the worksheets and there is no protection. I dont want to display the hidden sheets in any OS(or Package). any work arounds? Kindly help Hi Priya, workaround: Don't use Open Office or pretend it doesn't exist. Open Office is a different software program, it can read Excel files but it is not Excel. It's great for recovery of Excel files. Possibly features of exposing data while helpful in some areas a...

Reinstalling Office X After a HD Failure
My HD had a catastrophic failure and I had to replace it. Now I am = trying to=20 reinstall Office X from the most recent upgrade disk (I've purchased = every=20 upgrade for as long as I have been using Office) and the software is = looking=20 for the older version for upgrade verification. =20 I've systematically "browsed" to the CDs from every earlier verion I = have, but=20 the verification is not accepted. Suggestions? Rodney Dixon <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My HD had a catastrophic failure and I had to replace it. Now I am trying to > ...

Mac Office 2004 Select Version & purchasing Office 2007
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3282203639_150809 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Hello, All through the Fall, our University advertised a deal from Microsoft similar to the Super Suite Deal wherein purchasing Microsoft Select Office 2004 Standard Mac for $75 would qualify one to purchase Mac Office 2008 for the $10 (just the S&H charges). Now they inform me that that Microsoft reneged (their word) on that deal and t...

CRM 4 workflow picklists
We have been creating workflows in CRM 4 to create an opportunity when a field is changed on a lead. In general this has not been an issue (and much easier then in CRM 3!) expect I have an issue with custom picklists. I have a pick list on the lead, and a picklist on the opportunity with the same values. Using the create entity step in the workflow manager I can not set the picklist value on the opportunity to the value on the lead. When trying to set a picklist it only lets me use a dynamic value of an identical picklist. Is there anyway I can tell the system that the picklist on the L...

Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured By American Consultants Rx
As a counselor I am always looking for helpful programs. Here is a good one offered by American Consultants Rx at http://www.acirx.org ..Free discount prescription cards with no enrollment or eligibility requirements as well as saving my clients up to 60% off of the cost of prescription drugs.This program really helps so check it out it may help. And your question on Excel is ... ? Pete On Nov 15, 12:38 am, n3hl7oyf <charityauctiong...@gmail.com> wrote: > As a counselor I am always looking for helpful programs. Here is a > good one offered by American Consultants Rx athttp://ww...

ASP.Net 4 TreeView Collapses on Node Click
I have an ASP.Net 4 TreeView that's being populated by a SQLSiteMapProvider and sits on a MasterPage. When I click a node the tree collapses. EnableViewState is set to True ViewStateMode is set to Enabled Am I missing something? How do I keep the tree state as it is when I click a link? "Dave" <Dave.Burkett@Jacobs.com> wrote in message news:2038c0ba-5328-4138-b615-777e02975478@c7g2000vbc.googlegroups.com... > Am I missing something? How do I keep the tree state as it is when I > click a link? This "feature" has always been there and I...

Microsoft Office 2000 error 1706
I have a reoccuring error with Office 2000 on multiple machines, where it attempts to install the program every time it loads. The program install was done as a custom where all features were installed to the hard disk. The only personel that have the problem are those that are not administrators to the local machine. And even after an Administrator has used every application, a common domain user still has recieves the 1706 error. Each install is updated to SR-1 and Service Pack 3. Any input on this problem would be greatly appreciated. ...

Trying to configure two exchange accounts with Office 2007 and Exc
Hi, A few months ago at work we switched servers. We sent from the Exchange 2003 to 2007 and all computers had to be re-added to the domain. While we've had some problems here and there, there is one I have yet to solve. We have a computer running Vista, I think 32-bit, that we to configure two exchange accounts on. We use Office 2007 Enterprise edition. And while I can get both accounts working within the same view in Outlook 2007, I can't get them configured like I had before. One account is my own personal bus account and the other is a shared account. ...

Office 2007 non-commercial use + Code 78F when updating
Hi All, Have a couple questions relating a Vista/Office 2007. We bought a sony vaio laptop that came pre-intalled with a trial license of office 2007. I un-installed Office completely and install a fresh copy of our partner license copy of office 2007, but when loading any office application now its shows 'Microsoft Outlook non-commercial use' and same for word,excel, etc. Anyone have any idea why this is? Second question is relating to windows updates in Vista; I get an error Code 78F when trying to install any update, and the soultions i try doesnt seem to resolve this issue....

NewsMaestro Usenet Supertool v. 4.4.8 for Windows/Linux/Unix released
Download page: http://rapidshare.com/files/118192521/NewsMaestro_4.4.8_Src.zip (Hit Free button to download. For some download managers you need to open the .html file it downloaded to do actual download.) * Documentation update. * Bug fix in Archive 2 HTML generator while doing ReChapter. News Maestro is a power tool for usenet that automatically performs any standard Usenet operation, as specified in various RFCs, individually, or in bulk, on any number of groups and articles, utilizing sophisticated filters to select the articles to be processed. As an automated tool to do anything you...

Problem installing free trial of Office 07
My Dad's just bought a new laptop and with it comes a free 60-day trial of Microsoft Office 2007. However, when he clicks on it, he simply gets a message telling him "You are not authorised to view this page - HTTP error 401.2: Unauthorised, access is denied due to server configuration." What does this mean, and how do we correct it and download the free trial? Try this URL: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx BTW, This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer,...

Splitting multiple cell contents from 1st column into 4 columns
n my first column I have 4 cells (1-4) (5-8) etc. with general content. The content from each of these 4 cells needs to be placed in a separate column to make a list that I can sort etc. Example: COLUMN A 1 01-04-425-001 2 Heatherridge Road #301 3 Harry Smith 4 H25 Condo Fairfax Place 5 01-05-356-041 6 McGrath Street # 56 7 Mary Jones 8 B45 Condo Lemon Circle . . . . . . and so on and so on every 4 cells. I have hundreds of 4 cell descriptions. I just can't do this one by one. Can anyone help, PLEASE, PLEASE. I am really a novice at Excel though I use it for e...

MFC #4
How to work in MFC without using Wizard ...

How do I add phone/office to my outlook properties ?
I want to add my details like phone/office to my outlook properties (the ones you get on clicking on your name and selecting outlook properties among the options that appear). Can somebody guide on how to do this. The mail account I use is on an university exchange server. I tried adding the details to my University telephone directory but they are still not reflected in outlook. Do I need to contact my university exchange account administrators to get this done ? Yes, you need to contact the administrator. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: ...

Microsoft Office Cracks when Saving Document
Hi guys! I've a problem with the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac. Whenever I want to save any document (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) it cracks, the little coloured circle appears and the program gets blocked. There's no way to save any document. I've noted, that the problem is the screen resolution. I'm using a 640x 480 resolution, but if I change it to 720 x 400 the program begins to work without problems. The problem is that I'm using a Samsung LCD Television/PC display, but the matrix of the screen is only 640x480. I used a S-video adapter to change the video input, and the...

out of the office/office assistant
outlook 2002 under tools I do not have a out of the office slection I tried to change a setting under advanced settings but this did not work. I think I need to make a registrey change but can not find one for the 2002 product. please help Out of Office works only if you connect to an Exchange server. Otherwise, you'll have to spoof it with rules - and this means leaving Outlook open & connected to the Internet for the duration of your absence. See http://www.slipstick.com/rules/index.htm jay wrote: > outlook 2002 under tools I do not have a out of the > office slection I t...

Calendar Print Assistant won't install
I need to tweak my calendar - it cuts off print after one line, prints too small, etc. So I came across Calendar Print Assistant, but it won't install. I was using a non-geniuine version of Office, and wanted this calendar assist program so much I bought a legit version and installed it. But the installation of the assistant program says "You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. One or more copies of MS Office installed on this computer are not genuine." It asks if I want to resolve this issue, and it takes me to a MS page that verifies that I am running a le...

I have downloaded Office 2007 but didn't get Outlook 2007. Why?
I downloaded the trial version of Office 2007 to see if my company wants it. However, the download didn't give me Outlook 2007 and I don't know why. Also, once it does get on here how do I get it work work? Thanks jeross1951 wrote: > I downloaded the trial version of Office 2007 to see if my company wants it. > However, the download didn't give me Outlook 2007 and I don't know why. Also, > once it does get on here how do I get it work work? Thanks You need to uninstall your previous version of Outlook. Then re-install Office 2007, choose "Custom" and m...

How do I create a 4-d chart?
I am trying to create a chart with 4 dimensions. In effect, I need a 3-D column chart where the vertical bars are "stacked" colmns. How can I do this? Evanr Have you heard about Tufte's "small multiples" or Cleveland's "trellis" displays? These approaches create a series of small plots instead of trying to put everything into a single overly complex chart. I would stay away form 3D charts in Excel. Trellis is a trademarked by Insightful software. I use the term "panel charts" to reflect trellis and small multiple charts in Excel. I have...

Release Date of V 4.0
Hi Does any one know the official release date for CRM V 4.0? Will CRM V 4.0 be available for partners before it is available for the general public? Thanks alot ...

Outlook Web Access problem #4
When checking e-mail through Outlook Web Access (Exchange 2003) in Internet Explorer 6.0, the messages show up fine, but folder icons appear with no text beside them and none of the menus (new, reply, send, etc) show up - in main window or when opening an e-mail message. What can be done to fix this? Does this happen for ALL users, or a specific few? Kris >-----Original Message----- >When checking e-mail through Outlook Web Access (Exchange >2003) in Internet Explorer 6.0, the messages show up >fine, but folder icons appear with no text beside them >and none of the...

Windows Update Agent 7.4.7600.226 11-25-09
Note: This question was posed to the vista.general group with no responses offered. My Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium has failed to load the subject update on 20 different occasions since 13Nov09. The "Error Details" is Code 80073712, which is nothing more than a general error code with no specific fixes recommended. I have also tried the manual workaround from the Window Help site as well as the Window Update Fix-It application to no avail. Anybody have an idea as to how to resolve this issue? I have found the following tool to be he...