oulook calendar problems

When I schedule meetings using oulook 2002 for eg at 10am
the receipients are getting invitations for incorrect
hours. This could be 11am instead 10 am. The computer
time and the time zones are correct. Can someone please
help?
0
anonymous (74722)

Daylight Savings Time match in Outlook and Control Panel?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, babu datt asked:

| When I schedule meetings using oulook 2002 for eg at 10am
| the receipients are getting invitations for incorrect
| hours. This could be 11am instead 10 am. The computer
| time and the time zones are correct. Can someone please
| help?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

Here is fix for Windows file problems
If you have installed a Windows update and started having problems opening, closing, copying files, see: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&mid=1fe358b1-c8eb-4217-ad2a-4b9fcf741916 ...

Problems with Outlook hanging (possibly CRM1.2 problem)
Hi, Apologies for the cross posting, but I'm not sure which is th ebest newsgroup to help... I'm Running a server with SBS 2003 & exchange. Installed CRM1.2 (at the moment it's only on the server & I can access via the web). I've not yet installed the Outlook client on my laptop. The problem is that I've been experiencing major "hangup" problems when connecting my laptop to the server. Everything works fine until I open up Outlook, then, although I an "ping" the server I am unable to access it either from Outlook to synchronise emails, ...

Compuserve and Oulook replies blanked out
I use compuserve as my mail server. Up until now it worked well with Outlook. Since last week, I cannot see replies in my emails in Oulook, but they come fine at Compuserve. Replies start with my own email, but the one from the replier is blenked out. I wanted to know if anybody had a clue. My own email is germanaltgelt@cs.com Thank you German is it all messages or just some messages? What email program are your correspondents using? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlo...

sort problems
Using Publisher 2000 and mail merge - large input excel files - sort sequence is crucial but does not hold. Doing a 20K pice mailing and addresses print out in basically no sequence at all - I've broken database down to 2000 names at a time - it will print 10 in sequence, skip 20, print 10 in sequence, skip 10 then eventually goes back and randomly picks up skipped addresses. I know the file is sorted going in. With mailings this big, this is a MAJOR problem. Anyone know what's happening here. How to solve? Help from Ed Bennett, MVP Adjust the Mail Merge Batch Size. There is ...

Query Problems
I have a table of ecards that is populated from a website and includes receiver, sender, and Team leader. The problem I am having is names can be entered into the table like this "Tom Thumb", but Team leader is a dropdown menu that is constant and lists name like this: "Tom S. Thumb". When I make a query to find all the members of Tom S. Thumb's team, I get everyone except Tom Thumb, who is member too. Tom Thumb has his own higher team leader, so I can't change that. How do I get Tom Thumb to be included when I enter "Tom S. Thumb" as Team Leader? ...

Windows update site problems
So whats happening with the windows update site ?I keep getting a message telling me there is a problem with the web page (am trying to update new installation of XP Home),is it me or the site,and when will it be sorted out? -- Be happy,Strat4axe "stat4axe" <strat4axe@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message news:36618CFD-EF82-4F82-A7C3-90CF2DDCCEA5@microsoft.com... > So whats happening with the windows update site ?I keep getting a message > telling me there is a problem with the web page (am trying to update new > installation of XP Home),is it me o...

Outlook 2003 viewing problem
We are using Outlook 2003 from the Small Business Edition 2003 software, we have wireless router for our LAN and the modem connected to the router. We have 7 PCs in the Office. The problem is only on one computer, the user is receiving emails from people outside OK, but emails sent internally is another matter. Internal emails although they seem to be being received because the sound alert for new messages happens, but then the message doesn't display in any of the mail boxes. Also sending email from that PC to another internal PC on the LAN is not working. I have checked the ru...

Calendar sharing #3
Hello all, the current exchange setup is as follows: 1. domain A.... is windows 2000, with exchange 5.5 and is hosted in Organization A 2. domain B .... is windows 2003, with exchange 2003 and is hosted in Organization B Is there a way for users from both domains to access the other's calendar ( for example, user 1 in domain A wants to access user 2 in domain B)? Any input is appreciated. Thanks. Diana Hi Diana, You may consider the InterOrg Replication Utility to accomplish this. Read more about it here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=E7A951D7-155...

Entourage 2008 DAILY calendar crashes once I hit the print button
Every time I attempt to print my DAILY calendar it crashes. The weekly calendar prints okay. I've run Repair Permissions and restarted Entourage again and again. Below is the Error Report I receive whenever I try to print daily calendar: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2010-03-14 14:12:44 -0400 Application Name: Microsoft Entourage Application Bundle ID: com.microsoft.Entourage Application Signature: OPIM Application Version: 12.2.4.100205 Crashed Module Name: Microsoft Entourage Crashed Module Version: 12...

Excel problem, File disappeared.
I created a file in Excel on a WinXP PC that I called pron.xls and saved it in the my documents folder, I then decided to move it and using Windows Commander F6 key (Rename and Move) I attempted to move it to a different folder and rename it to prn.xls at the same time. This process caused the file to disappear!! I now realise that this was because prn.xls is an invalid name. I tried to search for the original and new names but neither existed. There is no sign of it in the recycle bin either. Is there anyway of retreiving the lost data? Steve Barrowcliff As far as I'm aware no....

Strange Problem when closing the database object
Hi All, I have a COM component using which is interacting with the database using the CDAODATABASE class. my applications works fine when i built it with VS6. when i built the application with VS2005, the application is suddently unloaded when i am trying to close the database. my database object is CDaoDatabase *m_DB; when my application calls the following method the component is getting unloaded. STDMETHODIMP CFeatureTable::Close() { AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()) HRESULT hRes = S_OK; if (!m_Initialized) return S_OK; TRY_DAO { // Nee...

Using Outlook to access and compile information in calendar
I want to create an application that will compile schedule information from Excel worksheets or an Access database and display them in a calendar type format. I know this type of application can be built using PivotTables in Excel, or forms in Access, but I was wondering if I could use the calendar in Outlook to display the information rather than creating PivotTables or custom forms which would wind up looking something like a calendar anyway. Before I start the job I'd like to know if I can work Outlook into the equation or if I really have to build it from scratch. Thanks, JEM ...

Outlook/Access 2003
I've been doing a lot of research and purchased (but haven't completely read) Sue Mosher's book. However, before I spend much more time I'd like to find out if my idea is even feasible. The basic idea is to create an appointment system for multiple therapists that can be used by a receptionist and other staff. Using Outlook and Exchange is very nice but the appointment data needs to end up in an Access table immediately. We can purchase SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 or we can buy a third party tool for calendar sharing whichever would be the easiest to use. I currently...

FileCopy Problem
I'm using this to copy a file...but it keeps turning red. FileCopy ('\\Backoffice\Data.mdb', '\\Backoffice\Trash') I'm copying Data.mdb to the Trash folder. Gotta be the syntax. Thanks DS Several things appear to be incorrect. First, FileCopy doesn't accept parentheses. Second, \\Backoffice\Data.mdb isn't a valid UNC (you're missing either the server name or the share name) Third, you need a complete file for the destination, not just a folder name. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "DS" &l...

IPicture: problem with transparent
Hello, I have a Win32 project that uses the IPicture class. Here is how I load the picture: OleLoadPicturePath (path, 0, 0, 0x00ffffff, IID_IPicture, (LPVOID *) &pic); everything is fine accept this: the 4th parameter in that function is the color that should be transparent when rendering but it doesn't work. I have a totally white picture and still it draws it. I read in MSDN that only Metafiles and icons can be transparent but even when i made an icon picture it still wasn't transparent. I also confirmed that the picture had the transparent attribute using pic->Get_Attribu...

Calendar/Dates Help
Hi All, I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a particular code in the next cell. IE: Monday 3/01/2005 11M 22M 32M Tuesday 4/01/2005 11T 22T 32T Wednes 5/01/2005 11W 22W 32W Thursday 6/01/2005 11H 22H 32H Friday 7/01/2005 11F 22F 32F Saturday 8/01/2005 11S 22S 32S Sunday 9/01/2005 11N 22N 32N Monday 10/01/2005 11M 21M 33M Tuesday 11/01/2005 11T 21T 33T Wednes 12/01/2005 11W 21W 33W Thursday 13/01/2005 11H 21H 33H Friday 14/01/2005 11F 21F 33F What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the dates listed for ...

Mismatched Memory -- could this be my problem?
Could mismatched memory modules be the reason why my computer freezes up with some programs? The SIW utility tells me that my two memory modules don't seem to be matched. One is DDR and the other is DDR2. The specs for my ABIT KU8 motherboard call for DDR, not DDR2, if that makes a difference. Here is what the ISW utility shows? MEMORY SUMMARY Maximum Capacity 1024 MBytes Maximum Memory Module Size 4096 Memory Slots 2 Error Correction None DRAM Frequency 163.6 MHz <--- should be 200.07? Memory Timings 3-3-3-7 (CL-RCD-RP-RAS) CAPACITY Slot1 1536MB <--- wrong for K...

Too many problems while updating information online
Several of my accounts are unable to update information online using MS Money 2007 Deluxe - ING Direct - Bestbuy Card (HSBC) - MBNA - Bank of America This is frustrating!! Anyone else with the same problems? Just keep trying, eventually it will work. If you're in a bind, download the QIF or OFX files from the institutions web sites -- B of A works better that way anyway :) Paul McKenna <Paul McKenna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Several of my accounts are unable to update information online using MS Money >2007 Deluxe > >- ING Direct >- Bestbuy Card (HSBC...

Averaging cell's...problems with Div/0
Hi guys. First time poster here so be gentle with me. I am looking fo some assistance averaging a range of 1 to 3 numbers. Here is what I have so far. =(D3+F3+H3)/(IF(C3=0,0,1)+IF(E3=0,0,1)+IF(G3=0,0,1)) This works great. What it does is checks to see if there is a value i the cell, then counts it and divides by the right number. I.E if yo only have two values out of 3 filled in it divides the number by tw instead of 3. My problem... if all 3 fields are 0 then I get a divide by 0 error. Any suggestion on how to fix this? I don't want my spreadsheet to loo messy before I start plu...

Outlook client connect to exchange server 5.5 problem
Outlook client connect to exchange server 5.5, i get the following message box: "The name could not be resolved. The connection to the microsoft exchange server is unavailable. All other clients are able to connect and resolve the mailbox name. I can't ping and resolve the exchange server from the problems outlook client. The problems occur after i run repair the w2k pro. can anyone help? EL can not ping... well start with basic IP testing. use ipconfig /all from a command prompt on the misconfigured client. Check for DHCP default Gateway - make sure it looks like a client t...

Access 97 to 2000 conversion problems 08-08-03
I am trying to convert an Access 97 database to Access 2000 but with great difficulty. If I try to load it in Access 2000, the conversion is attempted but on the apparent completion the new database is not saved and the screen is blank. If I try creating a new database and importing everything then this works fine for the data, but no reports or forms are imported. I have tried all the latest patches to MS Office. Any suggestions would be very welcome. ...

Public Folders Calendar
Here is the scenario... I have a downstate off ice, who would like to keep a public calendar for their office in the public folders. I have a central person, not in there office, who does all of the calendaring from a third party program that accesses each individuals calendar, based on their username, and adds entries to their personal calendars. I want to know if there is a way to attach a generic user name to the calendar within the public folders, for the downstate office, so that the program that adds entries will automatically add it to the calendar within the public folders. ...

Login problem to CRM 3.0
Hi, I installed CRM 3.0 Professional Edition without any error. I can login perfectly from the CRM server either using http://localhost:5555/ or http://appserver:5555/ under the crmadmin user. If I login to an XP workstation with the same user (crmadmin) and specify http://appserver:5555/ in IE6, I got a login window - where I enter the correct DOMAINNAME\crmadmin username and password - and got the following message: "You are not authorized to view this page"..."HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized... I think the prolem is around IIS security, but what shoud be the next step. Th...

Outlook 2003 Folder & Favorite-folder synch/update problems
I've been using Outlook since 1998 and I make my living at software support, so I'm usually hard to stump, but I'm sucking wind on this one. The problems below all started on the remote Outlook copy, so I have to imagine they're connected to the remote setup and OST files. But I've been through the settings and tried to re-synch, cleared the folder store and recreated it, etc., and nothing seems to correct the problems. Can anyone suggest a systematic way to diagnose and fix what's happening? Here's the story: I'm running Outlook 2003 (all current patches: ...

Extender problem with GP 10
Hi all, I setup a Dynamics GP 10 system for a customer. The system is used from HRM staff. I used Extender to add a number of extender windows and detail windows. On the Sever all users can access the extender windows but when they login on a separate terminal server (with a client installation) the Extender windows are not accessible. Only the Extender Detail Windows can be seen. When trying to go to the windows all users including sa get the following message: "Not all required fields have been entered for the window <window name>." I went in the extender and opened ...