opening word attachment in print format instead of reading format

0
6.0 (1)

"New to Outlook 6.0" <New to Outlook 6.0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7A82DBB2-DFE3-4D2F-A6AA-B628ECA7E370@microsoft.com...

Not an Outlook issue.  Ask in a Word group.  But then you would need to
*ask* a question rather than issue a declarative statement.

"New to Outlook 6.0" <New to Outlook 6.0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7A82DBB2-DFE3-4D2F-A6AA-B628ECA7E370@microsoft.com...

Prevent reading layout view from opening automatically when you receive a
Word document in e-mail: On the Tools menu, click Options, click the General
tab, and then clear the Allow starting in Reading Layout check box.

Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them.
Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups.

You can also find some good Outlook Express information here:

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.
"New to Outlook 6.0" <New to Outlook 6.0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7A82DBB2-DFE3-4D2F-A6AA-B628ECA7E370@microsoft.com...

0
MillyS (3228)

open two different Access reports

Attachments in Outlook 98
Hi there, my Organisation are using Exchange 5.5 SP4 and the client is Outlook 98. A mail is sent from an external source into our Organisation to 10 people. The mail has an XLS attached. For some reason 9 of the recipients get the attachment but the last one has no attachment and no reference to it in the mail she receives. I've checked all the Outlook settings I can think of, but am puzzled as to why this happens - checking the imc data from our Exchange I see that the correct RFC headers are present and that the user has the same reference as all the others in the header. Anyone any ide...

opening .pst archives

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

printing 2 charts on single page

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Fractions Number format

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

opening a .docx with word 2004

Effectively stoping open relay.
I have a client who started using exchange 2003 few days back. This client is having more than 12 subnets starting from 172.27.50.0, 172.16.0.0 to 172.27.0.0 and 10.172.172.0 & 10.172.173.0 subnets in different location in town which are conneted by DSL. This users are connecting to the Exchange server 172.16.5.25. Most of these users are POP3 users. I have 2 SMTP Virtual Server running. Default SMTP Virtual server 172.16.5.25 and the second for Externel. In the Mail connector I have added only the external as the local bridgehead server. In the relay properties of the internal I...

attachment previewers not installed?

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH