Opening up a word attachment error message

A Word file was sent to my e-mail account.  I have outlook 2003 installed.
When I try to open up the word attachment in outlook, I receive this error
message:

The server application, source file, or item cannot be found. Make sure the
application is properly installed, and that it has not been deleted, moved,
or renamed.

We are using exchange 2003.

Thanks for any help in advance.

0
compcoff (64)

Peter McCaul <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A Word file was sent to my e-mail account.  I have outlook 2003
> installed. When I try to open up the word attachment in outlook, I
> receive this error message:
>
> The server application, source file, or item cannot be found. Make
> sure the application is properly installed, and that it has not been
> deleted, moved, or renamed.

Can you save the attachment to disk first and then open it?
--
Brian Tillman
0

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Attaching Contacts to new email

owa cant open ppt attachments

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Error 550 Relaying denied

message delivery problems

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

Error 130

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...