opening sent items archive

Can somebody please tell me how to open the archived sent
items file??????  I have found the large achive file but I
dont know how to open/retrieve it.  There is a sent item
back in February that I need to sned again !!!!  Many
thanks.  MKL
0
mlamont (1)

This is what i think it is.

If you get a message Like

"OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in
you email:...."

Then outlook thinks that the attachment has a virus

Go to Outlook Express.
Then to TOOLS --> OPTIONS --> SECURITY --> Then
unclick --> DO NOT ALLOW ATTACHMENTS TO BE SAVED OR OPENED
THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BE A VIRUS.
Then Apply. Close Outlook Express.
Open it back up again, then SAVE attachments, then check
for virus's then continue.
Once down make sure you check/mark that option box again.

Hope this is the problem
Hope this helps out
0
Jimmy_VH (4)
8/22/2003 5:41:22 AM
If it's a .pst file, go to File>Open>Personal Folders File and type the name
or browse to it.

Roger

"Michael" <mlamont@csi.com> wrote in message
> Can somebody please tell me how to open the archived sent
> items file??????  I have found the large achive file but I
> dont know how to open/retrieve it.  There is a sent item
> back in February that I need to sned again !!!!  Many
> thanks.  MKL

0
rpett (10)