Opening Outlook 2000 Error message URGENT!!!! HELP!!!

The outlook 2000, we've here, after being reinstalled,
doesn't start, it keeps giving back this error message:
error in the module outllib.dll 0167:3a61f688

Please help,
Most grateful
Cristina
0
ilimitada (1)

Hi cristina,
Maybe this fix it
  1.. Quit all programs.
  2.. On the Windows Taskbar, click Start, point to Find and click Files or
folders.
  3.. In the Named box, type extend.dat.
  4.. In the Look in list, click to select your hard drive.
  5.. Click to select Include subfolders and click Find Now.
  6.. In the Name list, right-click the file Extend.dat, and on the
context-sensitive menu, click Rename to rename the file to Extend.old.
  7.. On the File menu, click Close to exit Find File.
  8.. Restart Outlook. Restarting Outlook recreates a new Extend.dat file

--
Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch!
Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat.
"Cristina Marqu�s" <ilimitada@ilimitadapub.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> The outlook 2000, we've here, after being reinstalled,
> doesn't start, it keeps giving back this error message:
> error in the module outllib.dll 0167:3a61f688
>
> Please help,
> Most grateful
> Cristina

0