Opening Links in Outlook 2000

Hi

i have an issue, where if i click a secure link in outlook, it opens ok, but
if i click another secure link without closing Internet explorer, the 2nd
link doesnt work.

OS is server 2003 running citrix
Outlook 2000 SP3
IE7

any ideas?

0
me7016 (2)

Sackboy

This is a setting in your IE. Go to IE\Properties\Advanced and make sure that you
have a checkmark in "Reuse windows when launching shortcuts" When done hit Apply.
Try the links again

--
Peter

"Sackboy" <me@me.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> i have an issue, where if i click a secure link in outlook, it opens ok, but if i
> click another secure link without closing Internet explorer, the 2nd link doesnt
> work.
>
> OS is server 2003 running citrix
> Outlook 2000 SP3
> IE7
>
> any ideas?

0
okf221 (388)
5/12/2009 1:33:42 AM
Thanks for the idea, but that makes no difference :(

> Sackboy
>
> This is a setting in your IE. Go to IE\Properties\Advanced and make sure
> that you have a checkmark in "Reuse windows when launching shortcuts" When
> done hit Apply. Try the links again
>

> --
> Peter

> "Sackboy" <me@me.net> wrote in message
>> Hi
>>
>> i have an issue, where if i click a secure link in outlook, it opens ok,
>> but if i click another secure link without closing Internet explorer, the
>> 2nd link doesnt work.
>>
>> OS is server 2003 running citrix
>> Outlook 2000 SP3
>> IE7
>>
>> any ideas?

0
me7016 (2)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Planned Open Market Days

Outlook default to paragraph

Opening Excel Workbooks

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book