Opening Draft E-mail Outlook 2000

Outlook 2000, Windows XP Pro

Outlook hung when two e-mails were open, they are both
sttill in Drafts folder. But they cannot be opened, an
unknown error is returned when opening. Where are the temp
files relating to these e-mails stored? If I open them in
wordpad I can copy the contents out.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Richard Thorneycroft
IT Systems Support
Husky Group Ltd
(01455) 555 340

They are stored in your PST. You can try to export them to another format
(File | Import and Export) but those messages are possibly corrupt.

"RichardThorneycroft" <richard-deletethis-@huskyproducts.com> wrote in
message news:0ad701c49a4c$826c3ca0$3501280a@phx.gbl...
> Outlook 2000, Windows XP Pro
>
> Outlook hung when two e-mails were open, they are both
> sttill in Drafts folder. But they cannot be opened, an
> unknown error is returned when opening. Where are the temp
> files relating to these e-mails stored? If I open them in
> wordpad I can copy the contents out.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Richard Thorneycroft