Opening attachements from emails in outlook express

Outlook express is blocking access to all attachements on
my emails even those that I know are 100% bona fide.  I
get the message "OE removed access to the following
unsafe attachments"  next to the paperclip icon.  I only
set this up to receive my emails recently so may have
made a mistake in the set up.  Any ideas???  Thanks David
Deal
0
anonymous (74722)

"David Deal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Outlook express is blocking access to all attachements on
> my emails even those that I know are 100% bona fide.  I
> get the message "OE removed access to the following
> unsafe attachments"  next to the paperclip icon.  I only
> set this up to receive my emails recently so may have
> made a mistake in the set up.  Any ideas???  Thanks David
> Deal

This is now the MOST asked question EVER. Do you not do ANY research before
posting?
heard of Google?

0
me9 (928)