Opening address book in Word to print labels & envelopes

When I try to open the address book in Word to print labels, I get a notice to log onto Microsoft Exchange.  I do not understand what to do???
0
fischere (1)

Post your Outlook version.
Post the mail accounts you have configured for Outlook.
State whether you have added the Outlook Address Book to your Outlook
Profile.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Dolores" <fischere@midwestis.net> wrote in message
> When I try to open the address book in Word to print labels, I get a
notice to log onto Microsoft Exchange.  I do not understand what to do???

0
russval (3097)

Merge to word???
Hi, I have a contract database that allow me to query data from the database and merge it to word file. The code below seem to work OK except that It does export the whole contract information to excel first and then doing the merge. Is there a way to only limite the export to just one record (preferable a select record by contract number) to excel before doing the merge? Private Sub Command26_Click() Dim Stg As String Dim strDocName As String Dim appWord As Word.Application Dim docWord As Word.Document Dim strFilePath As String DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "rptCo...

Setting appointment label
Hi, I'm using office 2003. I'm using the code below to change the label for my appointments based on the subject contents, but when I run the code not all the appointments are changed to the assigned label. Some will stay white... Any ideas anybody? Cheers, Paul Sub Label() Dim objOutlook As New Outlook.Application Dim objNamespace As Outlook.NameSpace Dim objFolder As Outlook.MAPIFolder Dim objAppointement As Outlook.AppointmentItem Dim objAttachment As Outlook.Attachment Dim objNetwork As Object Dim lngDeletedAppointements As Long ...

send from address
Hi all, is there any way to automatically change the from email address for all messages that go through a certain smtp connector? I want all messages going through that connector to look like they were sent from one specific mailbox / person. We need to make sure all replies end up in the same place. Thanks Rogier. Not in exchange natively. Typical solutions to this are implementing a "smart host" to re-write the headers, and routing all outbound through that host. Sendmail can do this, and there are other products out there for the Windows platform that can do this, ie...

Outlook will not stay open
Outlook 2000 will not stay open when I launch the app. It will open up, download messages, and then close. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Off Line Address Book
After upgrading Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003, my remote users are not able to Download the Off Line Address Book. The error that is received by the remote user is [Task "Microsoft Exchange Server" Reported Error (0x8004010F): 'The Operation Failed. An Object Could not be Found.'] Thank you for your support. Debi I have the same problem but have not yet taken care of it. ...made som research and found that others with the same problem have tried to reset site folders. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;273364 http://support.microsoft.com/default...

Printing an address in letter
I am trying to print a confirmation letter with an address in the body of the report. The address may or may not have an Address2 line. How can I eliminate the space if the Address2 line is blank? Also, can I use an "IF" to edit the printing of zero values? Thanks, tomc Depends on what you mean about the address being in the body of the report. If there is no label with the address or any text around it then use Properties to set click on the text box (es) in Design view and set Can Grow and Can Shrink to yes. Do the same for the Section that contains the address by clicking ...

Envelope Journaling not showing BCC
Exchange experts, I'm a bit confused about the correct implementation of envelope journaling... I run Exchange 2003 Standard and have configured envelope journaling to an external contact (3rd party archive company). I have an SMTP Connector to the 3rd party. I still don't see plain BCC recipients when searching the 3rd party's database. Every now and then I find a message that was sent to DL BCC (Distribution List?) but none that were sent to a manually-typed BCC address. I read about the JournalBCC registry key but I removed it from my registry after seeing that it did n...

Anyway To Always bcc same email address automatically
Is there anyway to set up a rule or something so that everytime I send an email it is bcc'd to a specific email address? Thanks. Rick Bellefond RB Data Services rick@rbdata.com Do not know if this works in 2003 but here is a link to some code that will do this for 2000: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/autobcc.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rick Bellefond asked: ...

why wont an excel doc open with new msn office
i have just got a new comp with the new microsoft woeks on it, word doc if differant, and a few other things but an excel doc was sent to me an it will not open it ???????? Hi MS Works is a 'light' version of Office, containing a 'light' version of Excel and a 'light' version of Word. You cannot open Excel or Word files with Works. You'll have to get the files saved as .csv or .txt or a Works file to be able to open them with Works. Andy. "peterk4" <peterk4@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:53597904-F529-4E67-BC56-D957C375779...

[ANN] XMLmind FO Converter v4.0
XFC v4.0 has been released. This version is a major breakthrough as it brings support of Office Open XML (MS-Word 2007 native format) as alternate output format. As usual, Personal Edition is freely available from <http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/download.shtml>, and Professional Edition upgrade is available to eligible customers from <http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/upgrade.html>. Personal Edition users, please note that Personal Edition license terms have changed drastically compared with version 3.1. Except in a few special cases Personal Edition may no longer be used fo...

Some users not listed in Global Address Book ???
Dear Sir, I have some of my users in my exchange 2003, their contacts are not listed in the GAL although I can send them e-mails, and they can receive. What Should I have to do to make their contacts appear in the GAL? On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:12:01 -0700, Mahmoud Metwally Ali <Mahmoud Metwally Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Dear Sir, I have some of my users in my exchange 2003, their contacts are not >listed in the GAL although I can send them e-mails, and they can receive. >What Should I have to do to make their contacts appear in the GAL? Are you talking about user...

Opening Word Attachment
Weird problem here...All office programs seem to function well just have some minor issues opening files. Example: In Outlook, trying to open a Word attachment, if I open the message and then try to open the attachment from there, it says "cannot find the file specified", but if I have word open already, then do the same exact thing, it opens. I have this problem also with Explorer. I can browse my hard drive and network and find anything, but cannot open it directly from Explorer. I have to open the application that I am using and then open the file through the Open Fi...

Need to print all address lines on a 1099 form
In Great Plains Version 10, on the vendor card, under the address button, you are able to enter 3 lines of address information. However, when printing 1099's, only the first 2 lines of address information will print on the form. Since we utilize all 3 address lines, we had many 1099 forms returned as undeliverable this past year. According to our partner, Microsoft indicated that, currently, there is no way to print the third line of information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for ...

y-axis tick mark labels overlap x-axis
Hi, New here, looks like a great place. Wondered if anyone could help me. In Excel 2002 I am plotting a xy scatterplot with an x-axis that run from -25 to +25 (major unit = 5, minor unit = 1) and a y-axis that run from -10 to +12 (major unit =2, minor unit = 1). Crucially, the 'Valu (X) axis Crosses at:' is -10 on the y-axis. Annoyingly, the -10 tick mark label (where the axes meet) untidily sit on top of the x-axis (try it and see what I mean!). Is there anyway to remove the -10 tick mark label without losing th other tick marks on that axis, that go up in steps of -8, -6, -4 etc...

Can't open Cash Receipts Entry
Hi After I updated from GP 8 to GP 9 I can't open the Cash Receipts Entry form, the system comes with this message "Cannot access this form because the directory containing it is not loaded". Is there a way to fix this and if there is how ? Best regards Andreas Høyer The user do not have access to the window. Go to Advance Security and give them access to the Cash Receipts entry window. Gerald "Andreas Hoyer" wrote: > Hi > > After I updated from GP 8 to GP 9 I can't open the Cash Receipts Entry form, > the system comes with this messa...

Fix Publisher printing failure
I hope the deficiency in Publisher 2003, referred to in the following exchange of posts, will be remedied promptly. Or is it just a turf war between Microsoft and HP, conducted at both your customers' expense?? Br. Giovanni The text of the earlier posts follows: #1: I am trying to print a brochure with a four-way bleed. I set up for borderless printing on glossy brochure paper, but the program keeps defaulting to regular 8.5X11" letter paper and leaving a 3/4" white border. In 'page setup' under printer properties, I call for 8.5X11" borderless paper size, bor...

Printing string from string table inside for loop?
#define IDS_STR1 _T("Str1"); #define IDS_STR2 _T("Str2"); #define IDS_STR3 _T("Str3"); #define IDS_STR4 _T("Str4"); #define IDS_STR5 _T("Str5"); for(int i = 0; i < 5; i++) { ............................ ............................ } I am looking for the logic that can be used to print those strings inside the "for" loop. Any help is welcome. The #define's are put into place as part of the pre-compilation process, thats why they are also called pre-processor directive. So, you can not use a variable with a symbol defined ...

With Microsoft FAX Nearly One Minute Delay between Using Print
With Windows Messaging and Microsoft Fax under Win 98 SE, when I printed a document to Microsoft Fax, the fax wizard would start a few seconds after I said print. I installed Outlook 2000. With it, there seems to be a consistent nearly one minute delay between when I say print and the fax wizard starts. If Outlook is running, there is no delay. The osa9.exe program doesn't make any difference. Needless to say, this is an annoyance, having to go through two steps, start Outlook and then print, rather than simply printing. Does anyone know of a way to make Outlook 2000 work like Messag...

copy an access report to word
I want to export an Access report to Outlook email or MS Word. Right-click the table name > click Export... > select Rich Text Format as your Save as type: > Enter the file name if necessary > click Export "LD41" wrote: > I want to export an Access report to Outlook email or MS Word. ...

como colocar a folha deitada no word?
por exemplo eu quero fazer uma convocatória e em vez de escrever com a folha A4 em pe queria escrever com a folha A4 deitada. See news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.pt.word. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0E63583-3D5A-4C0C-8201-80C9BC969268@microsoft.com... > por exemplo eu quero fazer uma convocatória e em vez de escrever com a > folha > A4 em pe queria escrever com a folha A4 deitada. Na...

ms pos 1.2 weird word jumble
Store Operations Manager was not working, so I did a repair install. After the repair, the wrong phrases were in the wrong spot. For example, instead of cancel it says "category code" and instead of file it says "Filter:" Does anyone has an idea how to fix this? I took a screenshot of the home screen so you can see the weirdness for yourself: http://picasaweb.google.com/MissVoldemort/Weird#5349426894521446370 ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Account...

Signature option disappears when using word as e-mail editor
Hello, I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. Any advice? Thanks! Jeff Jeff Brooks-Manas wrote: > Hello, > > I've got a weird problem. When I try to use word as my e-mail editor, > I lose the ability to add signature. As soon as I check the box to > use word as my e-mail editor, the signatures buttons are greyed out. > > Any advice? > > Thanks! > > Jeff The signature option within ...

Using Excel 2000 as Data source for Word 2000 document
Problem using Mail Merge using Word 2000 & Excel 2000. After numerous problems - Word failed to connect to Data Souce file then it would & then it wouldn't and so on - reasons which are unknown! The 106 records in 19 fields from the Excel Data Source are only transferring the information for the first 104 records. I am looking to add further records but obviously need to overcome this problem. Hi Malcolm- Obvious, perhaps, but are you certain that the records are in consecutive rows & no vacant columns separating the fields of data? Does the data range contain any Merge...

Drawing and paper are same, but all doesn't print
I created a project on 8 1/2 x 11 landscape paper. In print preview it shows all of my project on one page of paper (just as I laid it out when creating the project) and also shows a picture of the drawing paper and printer paper being the same (overlapping each other exactly). When I try to print my project only the bottom of my project prints out...nothing else (just one page...it doesn't print out the top half). Help! sounds like it may be one of those 'known bug, apply visio service packs and update printer drivers'. fixes. al "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussi...

Automatically open different workbooks depending on user account used.
There are two userrs on the same computer. When user 1 opens Excel, I'd like oen workbook to automatically open. When user2 opens Excel, I'd like a diffferent workbook to automatically open. Is this possible? (Each user logs into Windows usning their uuser account.) The computer is running windows XP pro and Excel 2007. Thanks, Something like this might work for you. This is untested. Post back if this doesn't work for you. Place the following macro in the ThisWorkbook module. You would need to change ThePath to your real path, the user account names for Joe and Bill...