Opening a pst file with Outlook...

I sent home my contacts from outlook at work to my home
here. The file is contacts.pst which is 761 KB. I went to
outlook and clicked "file" "open" then "open data file"
but my contacts are not showing. It brings me to a blank
page. Does anyone know or have any idea where the
contacts may have gone. I need these fiels ASAP as I am
now working from home. If you can help please respond or
call my cell at 630.532.1773 It would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks, Shaun

How did you create this PST?
It's too small to contain much data.
If you opened it and they are not there, you must not have created it
correctly.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Shaun Wood" <wood_brokers@comcazt.net> wrote in message
> I sent home my contacts from outlook at work to my home
> here. The file is contacts.pst which is 761 KB. I went to
> outlook and clicked "file" "open" then "open data file"
> but my contacts are not showing. It brings me to a blank
> page. Does anyone know or have any idea where the
> contacts may have gone. I need these fiels ASAP as I am
> now working from home. If you can help please respond or
> call my cell at 630.532.1773 It would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks, Shaun

0
russval (3097)

Crash on 'Send"