Open vb application from outlook shared folder.

Hi,

The application I intend to built will use a shared calendar to store
appointments of multiple users.
It needs to have an interface custom interface to add and remove
appointments according to a set of business rules.
I have been considering using vb. as an interface which users start from
within outlook.
Prefer to use vb rather than outlook forms.

Need ideas on the way to present users with options for the vb app.
Was considering using a html page set to the home page of a shared
folder to display buttons for different app options.
The issue from this approach is starting the vb app within html and the
need to drop security settings to allow the script to fire up the vb exe

Any thoughts and ideals about any of the above would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brett

0
brawclif (1)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Crash on 'Send"

Planned Open Market Days

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

displaying colors in an mfc application
Hi everyone, I'm working on an MFC application. The application is a treeview in which are represented some objects (persons, roles....). I have declared some bitmaps in the visual project to represent these objects. My problem is that some colors of the bitmaps are not displayed. I guess there is a palette problem or something like that. Does anybody have an idea of what the problem is? Thanks a lot for your help.... Fred Try using ILC_COLOR24 | ILC_MASK when you create your imagelist. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "fred" <fred@laposte.net> wrot...

Outlook 2003

Opening Excel Workbooks

sharing of folders

cant start outlook pst file to large