open Outlook 2000 .ost file in outlook 2000

Does anyone know how to open a .ost file that was created
and saved from a different account?
0
anonymous (74722)

Yes - see www.exchangerecovery.com

paddy wrote:
> Does anyone know how to open a .ost file that was created
> and saved from a different account?

0
lanwench (7567)

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"